The confession and the breakup

A Playboy's Heart

So this chapter is supposed to be a little sad. Well mostly sad for Key and Yoona's part :) This is a longer update than usual, I hope. And I'm so friggin' sorry for the long time I've taken just to write this small chapter. Oneshots are tiring me out too. ENJOY AWESOME READERS~ <3


Sunny's POV

"Uh.. Sunny.." Taemin trailed off and I nodded slowly. "Yes .. ?"

Taemin suddenly gave me a hug. "I uh.. like you."

"You do?" I asked, momentarily stunned.

ASDFG@#$%^&&^% LEE SOONKYU WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY!!!

OF COURSE HE DOES, HE JUST SAID SO!!

Taemin let go of me and laughed awkwardly, scratching his head as he did so.

"I just said that didn't I?"

"Ahaha good point."

At that time, NOTHING could describe my happiness. Seriously.

Taemin's POV

Awkward silence.. Okay, so I just confessed. What do I do now? Aigoo, where's Key when you need him?!?

"I like you too."

I looked up at Sunny and smiled. She smiled back, and hugged me.

Kyaaaaa!~

I didn't expect myself to be so happy! <3


Key's POV

What do I do now? /: SHINee's here with SNSD, and this is a great time to pull Yoona away and break up with her.. But I really don't wanna hurt her that much!

Ugh.. Fine. Since when was Kim Kibum ever afraid of hurting girls?

"Yoong.." I tugged on Yoona's sleeve. "Come with me." I whispered in her ear, pulling her along with me without even waiting for her response. Get this over and done with, Key. Do it fast.

"Key!" Yoona half-shouted. "Stop pulling me~"

I stopped and faced her.

"Yoong." I took a deep breath. "Let's break up."

Yoona's eyes widened a little, then she burst out laughing.

"Key.. This is a joke, right?" The girl was still laughing. "It isn't Aprils' Fool, Key."

"I know it isn't." Key kept his face straight. "I'm serious, Yoong."

YOONA'S POV

"I know it isn't." He said the deadly words. "I'm serious, Yoong."

Why? Both Fany and Sica unnie told me that Key was a playboy, and it was a wonder he stayed with me for so long. I thought that even if it was true, he might've developed some feelings for me by now. But.. why? I was hoping that maybe.. Key would change for me. That maybe.. I could be the girl who he changed for.

A single tear fell from my left eye.

"Why, oppa?"

"Mianhe, Yoong. I like someone else."

"I see. Bye oppa."

I ran towards the exit of the shopping mall, wiping away my tears.

I never thought everything would end up like this. Running towards a bench, I sat down and buried my face in my hands, sobbing as much as I can, ignoring the fact that I'm in public and everyone may be looking at me.

Life was perfect. I'm smiling every day once oppa confessed to me. But now.. once he breaks up with me.. Once he says the deadly words.. It's like my whole life breaks apart. Why, oppa, why? I was just another toy to you.. right? Another girl for you to fool around with.

I smiled a little as I wiped all my tears away.

But I'm happy enough, oppa. I'm the longest girlfriend you ever had. That is enough to make me happy. Thank you for letting me have the happiest period of my high school life, oppa. Thank you so much. Saranghae.