oh .

A Playboy's Heart

Hey readers! I wonder if you still remember about the poll, but still, continue voting alright? :3 i'd love to see your view, and from the results it seems like you guys want Sunny to date Taemin first then Key! But still, continue voting guys! <3

I'll end this poll on Sunday, 20th March ~

Also, Taemin will start turning bad soon. I'm sorry because he's always looked like the good boy in this story right? Heeeeeh. and also idk, do you guys wanna read any ual in the next few chapters? x~x comments please :3 NO SILENT READERS, OKAAAAY?


Key's POV

HAHAHAHA. Taemin had better scream for his umma now. Not that it would help anyway, no one's at home. :D KIM KIBUM THE EVIL. Muahahah, Lee Taemin, I'LL MAKE YOU SCREAM UMMA.

I paid the taxi driver, and smirked at Taemin before pulling him out of the taxi. "H-help." He whimpered, but I ignored him and simply pulled him into my apartment. Then I stared at him with a piercing dead glare and he looked away from me. "I'll give you ten seconds to run, Taeminnie ~" I smirked and held up ten fingers.

I saw him gulp and bolt for the door, fumbling with the lock. Hah, too bad, pabo, the key's with me. :D Ten seconds is up, and he was still fiddling around with the lock. "HECK IT, WHERE'S THE KEY!?!" Taemin shrieked. I smirked, walking slowly over to Taemin, and his hair while whispering to him, "Ten seconds is up ~"

And the next thing I did, I slammed Taemin's body HARD against the wall. "UMMA-AH!" He shouted. Hah, I told you that he'll be screaming umma. "Scream for your life, Taemin." I laughed manically. And I punched Taemin in the stomach. Ouch. A little too light, but still enough to teach Taemin a lesson. I didn't want to get into trouble with his parents, so I let him go.

"Get lost, and don't tell your parents about this!" I ordered Taemin, opening the door for him and turning my back on him as I walked back to my room.

Taemin's POV

I clutched my stomach and walked out of Key's apartment, closing the door behind me. He punched me in the stomach, but I bet this is only 15% of his strength, so be glad, Lee Taemin. Be glad.

Sigh, I've seen Key do worse. Really, he beat a street gangster up before. He made that guy scream umma, like how I did just now. And he said he only used 75% of his strength. My wow.

In any case, no I won't tell my parents. Or else he'll probably use 100% on me. And no I wouldn't want that. I'll probably end up in the hospital. Or worse, I'll end up being a wandering ghost at my own funeral. I sighed and opened my apartment's door.

Always returning to an empty house. Sigh. And hey, come to think about it, I haven't brought any girls back to bang recently. Because I've been hanging out with Sunny and all, sigh. Maybe I should get around to hitting on some girls. Maybe that new Jean girl in school. She's a transfer student from overseas. Australia, I heard. Woots. She has the looks ~ Or maybe I'll find someone who I banged before, but no. No novelty. Woaw, do I miss banging girls.