Model?

A Playboy's Heart

SMAAAAAALL UPDATE HERE! :D I'm spending the night at my grandma's house today, so I hope I can update most of my stories today!


Taemin’s POV

I heard everything. I think. From “WHAAAAT? , is there a fire?” to “Yikes no”. Hyung likes Sunny? And who’s Eunmi? , why am I missing out on so many things?

I raised an eyebrow at them. “Hyung, why would you want to break up with Sunny?” I asked, acting innocent.

“Taemin-ah, what did you hear?” Jonghyun asked calmly.

“, I told you not to shout!” Key shouted agitatedly.

“Relax, hyung. I only heard the last part where Jonghyun told you to break up with Yoona.” I sighed. “I was about to get up for a cup of water. Jonghyun! How could you want Key to break up with Yoona?”

Jonghyun shrugged and I looked at Key, who shrugged too. I sighed. “Ugh. I’ll go back to sleep then.” I said and went back to sleep, smiling.

Since Key doesn’t dare to confess... I’ll have to grab the chance.

 


 

Sunny’s POV

“Good morning guys!” Yoona shouted and I woke up, yawning. Beside me, Jessica unnie yawned too. I stretched. “Why did you wake us up so early? Aish.” I said, still sleepy.

Yoona laughed. “We’re going out with the boys today~ I discussed this with Key beforehand.” Upon hearing that, a few of us, including me, woke up and a few of us still slept.

“Aish.” Taeyeon said. “Let’s just wake them up later.”


 

Taemin’s POV

GREAAAAAAT. This is a great chance for me to confess! :D

The girls started walking towards a fashion store. ‘Cotton On’? I went over and pulled Sunny gently. “Hey! I’ll borrow Sunny for a while, okay?” I shouted. The girls didn’t even look back once and Sunny just shrugged. “They don’t care about stuff when they shop. Just ‘borrow’ me.”

I laughed and nodded. “Yup, let’s go now!” I pulled her towards a store. Hm, ‘Love Factory’.

Couple keychains.. Couple shirts.. Couple everything! GREAT. Sunny! Do you like this? I said, showing her this set of couple shirt:

She nodded slowly while looking at me with brows raised. “What do you really want?” I laughed and shrugged her question off.

“We’ll have this please.” I said and passed the cashier our clothes. “SUNNNYYYY.” I pinched her cheeks. “You look so cute!” Sunny just stared at me and let out a little laugh. Oops. Looks like it’s not helping the awkward situation.

“Aw! You guys are so cute!” The cashier said. “We’re looking for a model for our clothes. Are you guys interested?”

“Yes!”

“No!”

“Aw, why Sunny?”

“You guys are such a cute couple, of course you guys can do it! Please leave us your contact number here!” The cashier said as she passed me a notepad and a pen, and I jot down my number on it quickly before taking our clothes and running out of the store with Sunny.

“What was that about?” Sunny asked with her hands on her hips.

“Uh.. HEH!”