you jealous?

A Playboy's Heart

Hello ~ Kinda long chapter? O: idk, hahaaa. I spent time on this though, /keke/ so, enjoy! :3


Previous Chapter


She looked at me and her eyes widened - in shock. We stared at each other like that for awhile, me smiling casually at her and her staring at me with O_O eyes. Then she smiled and nodded. I looked at her. "So is that it - you're my girlfriend now?" Yoona smiled and nodded.

Good. This girl was easy.

 


the next day ~


Key's POV

Okay.. So after my 'confession' yesterday.. We started following Yoona and Sunny. Oh wait, it should be THEM following US. Before the bell rang, Yoona brought Sunny over to where we were sitting. We as in, Onew, Jonghyun, Minho, Taemin and me. Now how the hell can we have men talk!? Forget it, once I get tired of her our group will be alone.

But Yoona, really? You embarrass me! When they walked over, Minho was giving me a 'what the heck' look. Tsk. But.. Something.. Something about Sunny.. Reminds me of.. Eunmi.. The way Sunny speaks, how hyper Sunny is, and Sunny's cheerful character.. Reminds me so much.. Of Eunmi..


Flashback


Eunmi was my first love. And I loved her so much.. We were the couple which everyone envied, the couple which everyone though was perfect, the couple which everyone thought couldn't be broken up by anybody..

Eunmi and I were classmates for four years, but we only noticed each other in the second year. And we started going out in that year. Eunmi and I.. It's like there's glue sticking us together. We never left each other's side. Even during exam time, we would study together.

But.. Something happened. I still remember that week.. The week which changed my life.. Very clearly.

That week, something seemed to be wrong with Eunmi. Whenever I whispered into her ears, she would flinch a little. And when I asked her out that week, she said that she wasn't free on that day. Eunmi had never said 'no' whenever I asked her out..

So that day - the day when we were supposed to go out, I stalked her. It was not a good thing to do - I knew. But I stalked her anyways. I wanted to know what was wrong with her. After school, she walked quickly back to her house. Once she was far from the school, she began to skip happily. It seemed like she was going somewhere - happily.

The rest was heartbreaking, but I broke up with her. Eunmi had actually cheated on me. From then on, I became the playboy I was.


End of flashback


"Kim Key!" Jonghyun's voice boomed and I jumped up. I was so deep in my thoughts that I was actually unaware of my surroundings!

"H-huh, w-w-what?" I stammered, maybe still a little shaken by the past. The four boys looked at me and started to shake their head. Taemin started to say innocently,"Hyung, what were you thinking about? You were staring off into space and not saying a word. When we called your name, you didn't respond." He came over and gave me a big bear hug, almost suffocating me. I was about to shout at him when he let go. "I was worried about you, hyung!" He pouted.

I laughed breathlessly. "Uh, uhm, n-nothing's wrong. I'm just thinking of.. Thinking of schoolwork. Yeah - schoolwork." Minho smirked. "Since when did Kim Key care about schoolwork?" I gave him the evil glare. Onew snapped his fingers - loudly. "Yah! To lighten up the mood abit - I'll tell a joke! Why didn't the chicken cross the road?" He gave a ':D' face.

"Because you ate the chicken, babo." Sunny and I said in perfect harmony. We looked at each other and everyone - but Yoona - started laughing. We didn't stop laughing even when the bell rang for school.


breaktime ~


Sunny's POV

Yah.. Yoona hasn't been talking to me for the whole day! What is wrong with her? Is she jealous? I ran up to Yoona, who was headed for Key's table and tapped her on the shoulder. She turned around and saw that it was me. "Oh, what?"

I looked at Yoona, trying my best puppy eyes. "Yoona, are you angry with me or anything like that?" She shook her head. I looked at her. "Jinja? But - I think.. Yoona! You're jealous of this morning - when me and Key said the same thing at the same time?" She looked at me, unable to give me an answer.