the date (1/3)

A Playboy's Heart

Hey guys, updating for the last time! Okay not really haha, next week i'm gonna have to go on a hiatus! ^^ SORRY BUT I'LL BE BACK SOON! :3 In the meantime, please keep voting!


Previous Chapter


I stared at Yoona with my eyes wide with shock. Well if it's Taemin... I lifted my shoulders and sighed. "I don't have a choice, do I?" Yoona smiled slyly. "I knew you'd like it!" She stopped and hugged me. "Good! Annyeong Sunny ~ Tomorrow after school, we'll go to the amusement park!" Then she walked off without giving me any chance to respond.


Taemin's POV

I walked beside Minho, the five of us going over to our table. I sat down at my usual seat and Minho wanted to take the seat next to me, but I raised a hand to stop him. "Mianhae hyung, but could you please let Sunny sit there?" I did my best puppy eyes and hyung laughed before walking over to take the seat opposite me. "Of course Taemin, but what's all this about you and Sunny? You guys are getting closer!"

Ugh, Minho. All the other boys laughed and Onew decided to join Minho hyung in teasing me. "Yeh, Taemin! And then there's all this about Sunny being your first best friend."

I blushed and looked away. "It's true ~ ! She is my kindergarten mate!" The boys laughed even more, seeing how I blushed. Jonghyun reached over to pat my head. "We believe you, Taemin!" Hahaha, very funny, hyung. Then Key snapped his fingers. "Oh, yeah, Tae! Talking about Sunny.. You're going on a date with her today." Huh? I was about to ask what this was about when the girls walked over

Yoona sat beside Key, as usual, and Sunny sat beside me. Sunny looked at the boys one by one, all of them laughing. Then Yoona and Sunny looked at each other and raised their eyebrows. "What happened?" They asked in unison. Tsk, girls ~

I shook my head at them. "N-n-nothing!" Key slapped my head lightly. "Yeh, yeh, there's something!" I gave Key the death glare, something that Minho hyung always succeeded in, but I guess I failed, because that only made the other hyungs laugh even harder. "L-let T-Tae o-off!" Jonghyun said in between laughters.

The girls shook their head and Sunny motioned for me to go closer to her. So yeah, I did. "You know we're going on a date today, right?" Sunny whispered. I nodded. So Sunny knows too?

"Well yeah it's a double date. And we're going to an amusement park, you know right?" Sunny said, not a whisper anymore, but the others couldn't hear because they were busy teasing me, hmph. I shook my head. I knew it was a date, but I didn't know we were going to an amusement park.

Oh well, I love amusement parks. "Oh well, I love amusement parks!" Sunny said. Ohmygod, she said my thoughts. I mean like.. Oh my god. Heheh. I nodded and grinned. "Me too ~"


Sunny's POV

I ran towards the school gate. Omo, I'm late ~ Stupid teacher, making the whole class stay back for five minutes! Taemin, Yoona and Key were standing at the gate, Yoona looking at her watch, Taemin looking around for me, and Key.. looking.. scared. Huh. Never mind, I ran towards them. "Mianhae!" I half-shouted. Yoona and Taemin smiled at the sight of me, but Key was still looking scared. "Let's go ~" Yoona sang happily and went to flag a taxi.

Once we got on the taxi, I whispered to Taemin. "Why does Key look scared?" Taemin laughed breathlessly and looked at Key. "He uh.. is uhm.. afraid of heights."

HUH?

KIM KEY?

HEIGHTS?

AFRAID?

I laughed out very loud, which made Taemin cover my mouth. Yoona and Key were looking at me with brows raised. I waved them off and took Taemin's hand off my face. "It's nothing!" I smiled at Yoona and Key. They were still suspicious, their faces said so, but they turned back.

Taemin slapped my head lightly. "Yah, I know it's funny, but he can be really scary when he's afraid of heights! By then it wouldn't be funny to you anymore."

Key.. Scary.. Well that must be pretty scary.

Yikes.