the date (2/3)

A Playboy's Heart

Hey guys! :D I just started on my second fanfic here, so please support that too! ^^ click and read (and don't forget comments + subscribe!), okay? :3


Previous Chapter


 

Taemin slapped my head lightly. "Yah, I know it's funny, but he can be really scary when he's afraid of heights! By then it wouldn't be funny to you anymore."

Key.. Scary.. Well that must be pretty scary.

Yikes.


Key's POV

"Hey, Taemin! That roller coaster looks fun! Let's go!" Sunny shouted like a little child, and pulled Taemin to join the queue. Yikes, what's so good about a roller coaster? Yoona was looking at them, smiling, then she turned her head to face me. "So, what are we going to do?" I shrugged. "Anything but -" I began to say 'but roller coasters', but then that might make me be forced to tell her about my fear.

She was still staring at me. "But what?"

Huh. I didn't know how to answer, but I guess her appa saved me! Her phone rang just when I was hesitating to tell her about my fear. ^^

Yoona's POV

I heard my phone ring. Oh, appa? I picked up the phone.

Me: Yoboseyo, appa?

Appa: Yoona, something happened to your oppa, come home quickly.

Me: Did oppa get into a fight or something?

Appa: Yeah, he did. Come back soon.

Me: Okay appa, see you later.

Sigh. I hung up and looked at Key. "Did something happen at home?" he asked and I nodded.

"Something happened to oppa, I guess I can't join you guys today, I'm sorry Key, but I have to go, bye." I said. He nodded and hugged me. "Bye." I heard when I was walking away.

Key's POV (again ~)

I hugged her and shouted 'Bye' at her while she was walking away. YES! I DON'T HAVE TO TELL ANYONE ABOUT MY FEAR! I turned around idly, and caught a store selling.. Chicken.

Okay. Chicken's better than nothing - my stomach's complaining already. I walked over and bought some chicken rice. Then I sat down on my table and began eating. AND GUESS WHO SAT IN FRONT OF ME?

I bet you guys knew that already.

ONEW. LEE JINKI. WITH TWO BUCKETS OF FRIED CHICKEN.

I looked at his bucket of chickens, then stared at him. "Hi, Onew. You're gonna get fat - eating that much chicken." I said, pointing at his bucket of chicken. He simply shrugged and began digging into his bucket of chicken. "I won't, and I don't think I will. I exercise." He said, looking up at me and pausing long enough to shoot me a smile before returning to his bucket of chicken.

I sighed. "Okay, continue eating then." And I concentrated on my chicken rice. Then, someone ran behind me. I turned around and saw Sunny. "What are you doing here?" I asked, clearly shocked. She looked at me before looking at the crowd again. "I'm playing hide-and-seek with Taemin!" Oh ~

I pulled out an extra chair for her. "He's probably distracted by some ice cream! Take a seat." I said and smiled up at her. She nodded, smiled back and sat down. "Oh, you guys are eating chicken?" Sunny asked. I nodded. "Well, I am eating chicken." I stopped and pointed at Onew. "He's gobbling chicken."

Sunny laughed and looked around for Taemin. "Don't worry, that guy always gets distracted by ice cream." I said. Sunny looked at me. "How would you know?" I shrugged and said,"I've played with him before. He always does."

Then, Sunny and I began to chat, like really chat alot. I got along well with her, but she still reminds me of Eunmi.. Huh. Oh well. I can't not be friends with a person just because she has a character totally like Eunmi's, right? We stopped chatting when I got a call from Taemin.

Me: Yoboseyo ~

Taemin: Hyung, is Sunny with you?

Me: -laughs- Yeah, silly. You got distracted by ice cream again, no?

Taemin: Heh, yeh. Where are you guys?

Me: At the.. chicken store near the merry-go-round. Onew hyung's here too.

Taemin: Oh jinja? I'm coming over now!