friday party!

A Playboy's Heart

Hey guys! <3 alright, i'm so freaking sorry for updating so late! D: life's been tough AND hectic! :DD So yep, here's some small update, so sorry! D: Plus i'm having writer's block right now! ;~; !!


Sunny's POV

"Sowoneul malhaebwa!"

Oh whew. The song's finally over. Guess what? Both Yoona and I got in. Yeah and next week we're gonna have to perform in front of the whole level. @_@ Anyhoo, i've already had two weeks of practice. It's pretty cool to be honest. The other members are cool too! :D We're now called "Girls Generation". The most famous girl clique in the school now. So, we're like the queenkas and SHINee's like the kingkas? Whoo yeah, the school's awesome for forming Girls Generation. <3

But anyways, now Girls Generation and SHINee are currently hanging out together. Over the two weeks, a few relationships have developed. AHEM. Let's see.

Onew & Jessica (what they call OnSica)

Minho and Yuri (what they call MinYul)

Yep, that's pretty much all.

"Yah, Sunny!" I suddenly heard a familiar voice. Regconizing it as Taemin's immediately, I turned around and gave him a curious stare.

"Yoona and Key says they wanna go somewhere to party tonight. Since it's Friday today."Taemin explained and I nodded slowly, not knowing why that would concern me. "And..?" I asked.

"Pabo, YOU are coming to the party! Duh." Taemin slapped his forehead and I just realized. Oh. "Is the whole Girls Generation coming too?" He nodded and I skipped towards our usual table. "Let's go then!" I shouted at him.


Yoona's POV

"Sunny's house is really big!" I shouted while we were walking to Sunny's house. We had decided to go over there and spend the night there! She had two guest rooms, and with her own room it should be enough for all of us.

Sunny laughed. "Yeah but not as big as yours, Yoona-yah!" All eyes turned to look at me and I backed away. "Okay! Next week's sleepover is gonna be on me, alright?" They all laughed and cheered. Aish!


Sunny's POV

"Alright, we're here!" I announced as we walked into my house and they all gasped.

Yep, that's my house. Nothing much to be exact. Yoona's is much prettier ;) You guys will see next week! I opened the door and shouted. "Soo Min umma?" Immediately Soo Min umma poked her head out of the kitchen. "Hey sweetie! Dinner's going to be ready soon, are your friends staying over tonight?" I nodded and took off my shoes, motioning for the rest to do the same. "Alright sweetie, your appa's going to be very late tonight, so go have fun with your friends!" I sighed. When appa's late, he's probably coming back at 3am. When he's very late, maybe he's not even gonna be back.

"Soo Min umma, I'm bringing my friends up first, call us when dinner's done!" I said before leading the whole group upstairs. When we were finally alone, the whole SHINee and Girls Generation (with the exception of Yoona) was staring at me with brows raised. "I thought your umma left you when you were ten..?" Taemin asked.

I laughed. "Yoona knows." They were still staring at me, waiting for me to explain. I sighed. "Right.. So my umma did leave me when I was ten. Soo Min umma's my neighbour to be exact, but she practically lives here now. She's also my appa's very good friend - I heard they're childhood friends. And she's been taking care of me since my umma left me, because at that time my dad became a workaholic. So I treat her like my umma, and I call her Soo Min umma."

The whole gang nodded, and then suddenly Yoona threw a pillow at Seohyun. "Pillow fight!" She screamed and giggled, while everyone rushed to get a pillow.