the date 3/3

A Playboy's Heart

HEY GUYS. I'm so sorry for updating so slowly nowadays. ): forgive me? AHA. i'm really tired and all because of school, so yeas. D: AND I'M REALLY SORRY IF THE STORYLINE IS STARTING TO GET BORING TO YOU GUYS! ): creative juice is REALLY. RUNNING. OUT.

anyhoo, idk if this chapter can make up for it all because i'm typing this in the middle of the night at a very unearthly time with my brain srsly empty. D: it really isn't a long chapter, but it's like 2AM now and my god, i'm updating at this timing. I can't sleep, so I decided to update my fanfics, so yeas. WELL WHATEVER, ENJOY. :D


Previous Chapter


 

Me: Yoboseyo ~

Taemin: Hyung, is Sunny with you?

Me: -laughs- Yeah, silly. You got distracted by ice cream again, no?

Taemin: Heh, yeh. Where are you guys?

Me: At the.. chicken store near the merry-go-round. Onew hyung's here too.

Taemin: Oh jinja? I'm coming over now!

 


 

Key's POV

"Tae-ah ~ What flavour did you buy this time?" I laughed and asked Taemin. Beside me, Sunny let out a giggle and Taemin's eyes widened in shock. "... Were you two stalking me?" Taemin's mouth turned into an 'o' shape.

Sunny and I laughed like hell - but of course Onew was just oblivious to it all. Aish, sometimes I wonder if he'll marry chicken one day. Taemin.. He just stared at us with wide eyes. Of course - he didn't know what was going on.

I stopped laughing to explain, I couldn't just let Taemin think I'm a stalker. "Hah, no, pabo! Whenever you play hide-and-seek, you definitely get distracted by ice cream! I said with a chuckle and ruffled Taemin's hair, making him groan.

"Hyung!" Taemin fixed his hair. "Aish.. fine. Strawberry, okay? It's my favourite flavour." He sighed and behind us, Sunny snapped her fingers. "I don't see Yoona around."

Oh! I slapped my forehead. "I forgot to tell you guys - something happened to her oppa so she's not joining us." Sunny sighed. "Things always happen to her oppa. Do you think we should go visit her?" I shook my head and Taemin nodded.

"Aniyo, she's having a family problem right? Supposedly. So yeas, it might be embarrassing and I bet Yoona wouldn't want ANY OF US to see it." I said, slapping Taemin's shoulder for nodding his head. Sunny sighed and nodded. "Guess you're right." Then she looked down at her watch, causing me to look at my wrist, thinking I wore a watch. Psh, pabo. I took out my phone and looked at the time. Oh, it's -

"Oh, it's 2PM." My thoughts came out from Sunny's mouth. I nodded, trying to hide the surprise showing on my face. Taemin rubbe the back of his head. "What are we going to do now?" I looked at Onew, who had unknowingly sneaked away from us to buy two more buckets of fried chicken. I sighed and lifted my shoulders. "With a chicken maniac around, what can we do?"

Sunny and Taemin sighed, knowing it's true. But you know what? I think Onew actually does take note of his surrounding AT TIMES. Because just as I was about to pull the both of them away from Onew and just let him stay there to eat his chicken, he spoke up. "Hello, Key?! I'm not a kid - I can take care of myself, like seriously." He waved in my face, before going back to his chicken.

Taemin and Sunny stared at me, while I stared back at them. Onew actually joined in the conversation for once. When he was eating chicken, he was never interested in whatever kind of conversation the group around him was having. Seriously, you'd think chicken was his first ever best friend - his lover even. Psh.

I sighed and nodded, before grabbing both Taemin and Sunny's wrists. "Take care then, Onew!" I shouted before pulling them to some kind of candy floss store. "Okay.. why are we here?" Taemin asked with brows raised.

Well.. Because the whole amusement park is filled with roller coasters and pretty much nothing else which you two would be interested in, so maybe food will distract you guys from roller coasters and I won't actually have to tell Sunny about my fear, which is the best thing that could ever happen to me now, because she'll probably think i'm a chicken (a timid chicken - not the kind of chicken which Onew loves to the core) and then she'll get a very bad impression of me, which is not a good thing to my image currently - the guy who can have any girl he wants in school. That's why we're here, Taemin, DUH.

Of course I didn't say any of that out loud, I just shrugged. "I want cotton candy."

Taemin's POV

"I want cotton candy." Key said and gave me a stare that told me - "You'd better not be thinking of going on ANY ROLLER COASTERS because I DO NOT WANT SUNNY TO FIND OUT ABOUT MY FEAR. heck i don't want ANYBODY - ANYBODY AT ALL to find out about my fear." I nodded slowly, understanding why we're here. "Oh." I said, and turned around to look at Sunny, then I clasped my hands together, making a loud clap sound.

"So.. cotton candy anybody?"


[5PM]

SIGH! After eating cotton candy, Key began talking on and on about some kind of singing contest he overheard some teachers talking about. THEN IN THE END, he told us that he heard that the contest was for A GIRL SINGING GROUP. Psh, Key! I'M A BOY AND I DON'T CARE OKAY?

I was itching to go on the roller coaster which went upside down, but I think just looking at it would make Key faint, and maybe if he went on it he'd probably die, so we just stayed there at our seats, eating tons of cotton candy and talking. Gossiping, to be exact. KEY GOSSIPING. SIGH, so expected of him.

Then, I'd took like 30minutes JUST TO PERSUADE HIM TO TAKE THE FERRIS WHEEL! *throws hand up in the sky* SERIOUSLY, I.GIVE.UP.ON.KEY. The ferris wheel, however, was for couples only, so we'd gotten Onew to go with Key, and I went with Sunny. When we got down, Onew hyung's arms were red. And let me tell you, they almost bled. Psh, Key!

I heard from Onew hyung that Key was practically like a koala bear, grabbing on to him like that. Anyways, the trip is over now, and I'm in the taxi with Key, since I live in the apartment just opposite his. Onew hyung and Sunny took taxis home individually.

SIGH, LEE TAEMIN, BE PREPARED TO DIE.