"Sunny's my first best friend!"

A Playboy's Heart

YAY ~ I'm so happy today i'll update one chapter! :D I've got my story poster! :D thanks so much to angela for the poster! it's beautiful and i love it! :3

and oh, please subscribe + comment to my other fanfic too? thankyou! :3


Previous Chapter


I was so stuck in my thoughts I didn't realise the whole issue about Sunny suddenly laughing to herself was over already. Until Sunny snapped at me. "What?" Okay, she sorta snapped at me. Huh what? So I've been staring at her like some kinda retard all this time? I shook my head at her and blushed. I turned my head to the other side. "N-nothing." I shook my head even more.

Could she be that Sunny?


Sunny's POV

Really? That guy was blushing when I 'caught' him (oh well, sorta caught) staring at me? I laughed a little - but I didn't laugh out loud so the whole world could hear. I laughed just a little, and softly. But hey.. He really does look like the kindergarten Taemin. Maybe I should ask him. I wouldn't die even if I ask him anyways. Alright, here goes!

I tapped Taemin on his shoulder. "Which kindergarten did you go to?" He looked at me with wide eyes. "Bwoh? Why should I tell you?" I looked at him, and then shrugged, and then laughed. "I just wanted to confirm.. If you and that kindergarten Lee Taemin is different."

"Huh?" Taemin looked at me and he made an 'o' shape with his mouth. "You knew a Lee Taemin from kindergarten, too?" I nodded and he gasped. "I knew a Sunny from kindergarten too."

Then we both said the same thing at the same time. "You look alot like that Taemin/Sunny!" (okay of course Taemin said 'Sunny' and I said 'Taemin')

After realising that we had both found our first best friend, we laughed together. Like old times. But then, this caused embarrassment AGAIN. Yoona and the other boys stared at us with wide eyes and each of their mouths were now in an 'o' shape. Yoona began to talk first. "What happened?"

Taemin and I looked at each other, then began to burst into laughters again. Taemin stopped first, while I was still laughing away. "Sunny's my first best friend!" But that only made the boys and Yoona raise their eyebrows at us. They didn't understand what Taemin said - of course.

Key looked at Taemin like he was crazy. "Taemin, what the hell are you talking about?" I shook my head at Taemin and stopped laughing to explain. "What Taemin meant was - that he and I.. We were kindergarten friends! Back then, no one wanted to be my friend, only Taemin was willing to. So we became best friends, but then we had to go to different primary schools. And who knew, we met again in middle school!" Then everyone went "oh" and turned back. I smiled at Taemin and we began joking around and talking about old times.

Taemin's POV

AHAHAAHAHA I'M HAPPY. HAPPY LIKE . LIKE . I FOUND MY FIRST BEST FRIEND! MY GOD HAHAHAHAHAAAA. I'M HYPERRRRR. AND I BET SHE IS TOO. CUZ THE BOTH OF US LOL-ED VERY LOUD.But that made everyone look at us with 'o' mouths. TSK. So I stopped laughing and told them in a very simple manner. "Sunny's my first best friend!" BUT THEN, EVERYONE DIDN'T UNDERSTAND. BECAUSE THEY WERE NOW ALL RAISING THEIR EYEBROWS AT US.

WHY IS THIS IN CAPS. wait - cuz i'm hyper. DUH.

So, ANYWAY! KEY LOOKED AT ME LIKE I WAS CRAZY. "Taemin, what the hell are you talking about?" OF COURSE. HE DIDN'T UNDERSTAND. He thought my first best friend was him and the other boys, right? TSKKKK. So, Sunny to the rescue ~ ! XD

She stopped laughing and started explaining. "What Taemin meant was - that he and I.. We were kindergarten friends! Back then, no one wanted to be my friend, only Taemin was willing to. So we became best friends, but then we had to go to different primary schools. And who knew, we met again in middle school!"

YEAH SUNNY. But after that everyone understood, and then they turned back to talk and eat again. While Sunny and I joking around and talking about old times. I LOVE THIS DAY, YES.