umma?

A Playboy's Heart

Yay guys, here's an update! <3 it's really short, but I guess you guys have been waiting for this chapter!


Sunny's POV

"Sunny! Come down!"

I noticed Key looking at me with obvious concern in his eyes. I laughed and assured Key that I'm definitely not in trouble before running down the stairs. "Soo Min umma, you called?" I asked, half-shouting and looked up to greet our visitor. But once I saw that face, I stopped walking. Tears started to form in my eyes and they slowly fell down. I wiped the falling tears away and ran back upstairs.

Yoona came over and hugged me when she saw that I was crying. "Sunny, what's wrong?" I shook my head and looked up at them, managing a weak smile. "Umma's home." Then I stood up and turned around, prepared to face the woman who left me when someone grabbed my arm. It was Key.

"Sunny, she broke your heart. Don't go back down." He said and the whole group nodded. I gave them another faint smile and shook Key's hand off gently. "Don't worry, I'll be fine." I took a deep breath and went back down the stairs.

"Umma..?" I asked the visitor whose face I'd still recognized after all these years. She nodded, tears rolling down her cheeks and she came over to give me a hug. I didn't return the hug. From the corner of my eye, I saw Soo Min umma smiled as she witnessed the little reunion of ours and I could feel that the whole clique was watching us from upstairs.

When umma let go of me, I smiled at her. "Annyeong haseyo. This is Soo Min umma.." I pointed at Soo Min umma. "She took care of me since you left us." Umma's eyes showed pain, but I ignored it. "Soo Min umma's our neighbour actually. I call her 'umma' since she's been taking of me since I was young, and I treat her like my own umma. I'm already used to calling her umma, so yeah." Umma nodded, and I continued. "She practically lives here, since she stays over often to look after me when appa's out at work. But since you're back I guess you both can take care of me. I don't wanna lose Soo Min umma, and yeah I don't want to lose you too."

I looked at Soo Min umma and she smiled before nodding at me. I turned to umma and she nodded too. "Alright!" I said and smiled before clasping my hands together and going up the stairs to meet the whole clique again.

Key's POV

We were all watching Sunny from the second level, and she was god damn great! (Y) I SUPPORT HER, BWAHAAAAA. She just owned her mum! Okay maybe not such a good thing but still.

Anyways! We all saw her running up and rushed over to her. "Sunny, are you okay?" Yoona asked, being her best friend. "Sunny, you were trying to make her feel bad right?" Taeyeon sighed. I got all hyper. "SUNNY!!! YOU OWNED HER!" I grinned and gave her a big hug, not thinking about anything else since I was really hyper and proud of Sunny at that time. MinYul coughed on purpose and I realised that I actually had Yoona as my girlfriend.. O_O

I let go of Sunny and scratched my head awkwardly. WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH ME TODAY?