My Sunny?

A Playboy's Heart

Heyhey! I'm not gonna do so much of talking for this chapter. ^^ I'm just gonna do some shameless promotion! :D Okay, so I open another fanfic blog with my sister, so yes. Please visit! :3 SHINeeFTI

And, please do read my friend's fanfic too! :3 Comment & subscribe to hers too, alright? :3 vanillalove0510


Previous Chapter


I looked at Yoona, trying my best puppy eyes. "Yoona, are you angry with me or anything like that?" She shook her head. I looked at her. "Jinja? But - I think.. Yoona! You're jealous of this morning - when me and Key said the same thing at the same time?" She looked at me, unable to give me an answer.


Still Sunny's POV (:

I looked at Yoona with one brow raised. "So, do I take the silence as a 'yes' or 'no'?" She nodded slowly and I laughed.

"What - ?! I - don't - ! I - won't fight - with - you - for - for - Key!" I said in between laughters. Yoona stared at me for a second, then she joined me in my laughter.

When we finally calmed down, I looked at Yoona and shook my head slowly. "Ohmygod. Yoona! I can't believe you thought I actually liked key!" She looked at me with wide eyes and I knew what her expression wanted to say.

"I mean - it's not that Key is.. lousy or what. But really, I prefer people close to my character." I smiled brightly at her. "So.. Among the five members, I prefer Taemin." She looked at me and gave me a ':D' face. "Really, Sunny? I think you guys match, too! Hehe, Key and I can set you two up if you want to!" I shook my head slowly. Maybe I did. But not at this time. "Nah.. I mean, Taemin and I.. We've only met for like, what - two days? What's the hurry?" She laughed and nodded, then we made our way to the boys' table.

I sat beside Taemin, and today I didn't feel like joining in them. My conversation with Yoona just now made me think. There was something about Taemin that I found familiar. I remember knowing a Taemin when I was in kindergarten, too! My kindergarten Taemin was this really kind and friendly Taemin, and that Taemin was my best friend. My first best friend, to be exact! In kindergarten no one except Taemin wanted to be friends with me.. But this Taemin - he was.. kinda different? In terms of looks, well yes this Taemin looked very much like my kindergarten Taemin. The way this Taemin smiles, the way his laughter sounds like. WAIT WHAT AM I TALKING ABOUT? DO I EVEN REMEMBER MY KINDERGARTEN TAEMIN'S LAUGHTER?

I laughed at my own thoughts and found everyone staring at me wide-eyed. I looked at them, one by one and just realised that I had laughed OUT LOUD at my own thoughts! I laughed even more at myself. I shook my head at the boys and Yoona. "It's nothing! I'm just laughing at something.. Random. YEAH, I LAUGHED AT SOMETHING RANDOM!" I smiled at them and did my signature puppy eyes to make myself sound look convincing. But no wait - that just makes them think that I'm lying. I rolled my eyes to myself and the others - except Taemin - went back to their fooling around.

I stared at Taemin and he was staring back at me, too. I looked at him, my eyes widened. "What?" I asked him.

Taemin's POV

Suddenly, Sunny began to laugh. Huh? All of us stared at her. And then this was when I realised how much Sunny looked like my first best friend. The best friend I made in kindergarten. My kindergarten best friend's name was Sunny too. Surprisingly. The way she smiles, the way she laughs, the way she does her puppy eyes to make people believe her, and the way she does her aegyos. Could this Sunny be my first best friend? My Sunny?

Wait, what the hell!? MY SUNNY?

Tsk, really. What were you thinking about, Lee Taemin?!

I was so stuck in my thoughts I didn't realise the whole issue about Sunny suddenly laughing to herself was over already. Until Sunny snapped at me. "What?" Okay, she sorta snapped at me. Huh what? So I've been staring at her like some kinda retard all this time? I shook my head at her and blushed. I turned my head to the other side. "N-nothing." I shook my head even more.

Could she be that Sunny?