you're just another victim

A Playboy's Heart

Hello! Ehehe, this is my first time posting here, so yes pardon me for my lousiness S: anyway i hope i'll be updating frequently, life is really hectic.

And I'm sorry if Key sounds really evil.. S: but believe me he's gonna turn good soon. heheh.

But anyway, enjoy! :3


Key's POV

I looked at Yoona, the school belle. Hm, this girl.. She's pretty - oh wait. If she isn't pretty, how would she be the school belle? I rolled my eyes. 

Er, anyway.. She's pretty.. And I haven't hooked up with her.. Yet.

"Hm, I see our Kim Key has got his eyes on Yoona?" I recognized the voice as Jonghyun's and turned around to look at him. I nodded and he smiled.

"Good luck." Jonghyun said before turning around to join the three other boys - Onew, Minho and Taemin - in a little game they've been playing for quite a while now.

I looked at them, wondering why Jonghyun was our friend.

Jonghyun was never a playboy. He didn't even have a freaking girlfriend. While the four of us, the longest girlfriend Onew, Minho and Taemin had was for a month. The longest girlfriend I had? Hm. Three weeks. But Jonghyun was my best friend out of the four, and I couldn't figure out why. Maybe because he understood. He understood, but he never did what we did.

I snapped out of my thoughts and turned around, walking towards to Yoona.

Yoona's POV

Sunny, my very best friend, started laughing. For no apparent reason. I stared at her with my brows raised.

"Yoona, it looks like Key has got his eyes on you ~" Sunny sang.

H-huh, what? "H-huh, what?" I said out loud. She nodded towards somewhere behind me. "He's been staring at you for quite a while now.. Then he got distracted by something.. And - !" Sunny cut off and she smiled at me, this big grin that told me something, before running away.

"Yah, S-!" I began to say 'Sunny', but I stopped and wondered why she ran away. I understood why at once. Kim Key, the school's hottest guy, has been staring at ME. ME, Im Yoona. And now..

I turned my head back abruptly and saw Key standing in front of me, his body leaned against the canteen table. "Hey." He said and I smiled back.

Key looked at me and there was this really awkward silence and oh - I just realised OUR FREAKING BODIES ARE FREAKING CLOSE. Ohmygod.

I opened my mouth to try to break the silence - maybe ask why he was here - but Key decided to speak up instead.

"So.. I have alot to tell you.. Breaktime probably isn't enough." He paused and tried to look at my expression, I was looking at the ground. "Uh, well.. Are you free after school today?"

I looked up and smiled, as I tried to nod.

He turned around and said coolly,"Okay, the restaurant near school. I'll pay." before walking off.

DID KIM KEY JUST ASK ME OUT?!?! ASK ME OUT!?!?

ASGHDAUIOGIETPHGSEOEGTAEJO!#$%^&*%&

I was having a little party in my head now. I laughed to myself - like a mad woman - and went to look for Sunny.

Key's POV

"So.. I have alot to tell you.. Breaktime probably isn't enough." I paused on purpose and my eyes searched for her face which has been facing the ground all this time. "Uh, well.. Are you free after school today?"

She looked up, nodded, then smiled. Hmph, you idiot. You shouldn't be so calm right now. You should be spazzing already - oh wait. She should already be dancing around in her mind by now. I smirked mentally to myself.

I turned around and said coolly,"Okay, the restaurant near school. I'll pay." and then walked towards the four boys.

Hm, this is gonna be like how I dump you in future, Im Yoona. I'll just walk off coolly, leave money on the table for bill, and embarrass you in a restaurant.