When you wear something y

Big Bang One Shots and Scenarios

wear something y and their reactions

 

G-Dragon:

                Every woman was supposed to have a little black dress, or, at least, that’s what your best friend believed. So, here you were wearing one of the shortest and tightest dresses you had ever had the audacity to buy.

                “Oppa,” you called out, “What do you think?” You opened the door to the bedroom and stepped out, hoping that your fashionista boyfriend would approve. He turned when you walked into the living room. There was a sharp intake of breath as his eyes roamed your frame.

                “You look…” there was a pause, “Wow. Baby, you look amazing.”  You smiled and blushed a light shade of pink, happy at your boyfriend’s words.

                “You think so?”

                “Mmhmm,” he said, walking towards you. He wrapped his arms around your waist and pulled you into a hug, nuzzling your neck.

                “But do we have to go out tonight?” he asked.

                “You’re the one who wanted to,” you said with a small laugh as you returned his hug.

                “I think I changed my mind,” he said, “Why don’t we just stay home?” You shook your head, smiling slightly, but agreed.

 

TOP:

                It was bedtime but you had a certain surprise for your long term boyfriend, Choi Seunghyun. You wore a pink nightie as a surprise. You smoothed down the silken material before walking out of the bathroom and into the bedroom, wondering nervously the entire time about what his reaction would be.

                “All done in the bathroom?” Seunghyun asked, turning down the covers. He hadn’t seen you yet, but that made you even more nervous.

                “Yeah, I’m done.”

                “Good, now we can sleep,” he said happily before almost jumping into bed. He turned to look at you as if he was about to say something, maybe make a joke, or start a pillow fight. Nothing came out though. He froze.

                He closed his mouth as his eyes roamed up and down your frame. “Why don’t you come to bed, jagi?” he asked, his voice lowering even more than normal as he recovered from his original surprise.

                “So you like it?” you asked, taking a few steps forward.

                “Mmhmm,” he nodded, “So let’s turn off the lights and go to bed, okay?” You giggled and nodded, quickly turning off the lights before jumping into bed next to him.

 

Taeyang:

                Tonight was the night. Tonight was the night that you were going to seduce your boyfriend. You took a deep breath in as you examined the lingerie your best friend helped you buy. It wasn’t the iest thing ever, but it was still more skin than you had ever shown him.

                You clenched your fists nervously before walking towards the living room where Taeyang was currently picking out a movie. It was a stay at home night since he wasn’t busy with work. Normally the two of you cuddled and occasionally kissed while watching a movie or TV show but you wanted something more. After a year and a half of dating, you wanted to go all the way.

                “Oppa,” you called from the entrance of the hallway, “What do you think?”

                He turned and immediately looked away, his face heating up a bright red color. “J-Jagi,” he stuttered, “What are you wearing?”

                “Do you not like it?” you asked, self-consciously covering your exposed stomach.

                “No! I really like it, it’s just…” he paused, “Are you sure you’re ready for that?”

                “Yes,” your answer was a little too quick, making you both laugh. After a year and a half of waiting, it was finally time.

 

Daesung:

                “I’m back!” you called as you entered the apartment you shared with Daesung. You kicked off your running shoes and dragged your tired feet to the living room. You wished that you could lie down and take a nap, but you had to do your stretches. If you didn’t, you’d be sore for at least the next two days.

                “Welcome back,” Daesung said, coming out of the bathroom with a towel around his neck and clad only in a pair of jeans.

                “When’s dinner?” you asked, sitting on the floor with your legs spread so you could stretch them out.

                Daesung stared at you before shaking his head and blinking a few times, “What did you say?”

                “When’s dinner?” you repeated, trying not to laugh as you continued stretching. Every day it was like this. You didn’t know why but your workout gear seemed to be really distracting to Daesung. Your workout gear consisted of a pair of short shorts and an over-sized t-shirt, but Daesung really seemed to like them.

                “Can we skip dinner?” he asked suddenly as he knelt down in front of you.

                “Why?” you asked, pausing in your stretches.

                “’Cause I want dessert instead,” he said with a broad grin before pulling you in for a kiss. Looks like you weren’t done working out yet.

 

Seungri:

                A baggy t-shirt and and old pair of jeans, that’s what you were wearing when your boyfriend suddenly plopped down on the couch and laid his head in your lap. You looked down at him and couldn’t help but smile at his panda eyes and y smirk.

                “What are you doing?” you asked, running your fingers through his hair. Instead of replying, he reached up and pulled you down into a kiss, leaning up slightly to do so. Your lips quickly parted for his tongue, letting the kiss deepen, until you finally pulled back.

                “Are you seriously ?” you asked, pretending to be exasperated. You weren’t though; you thought it was actually kind of amusing.

                “Mm… You shouldn’t wear such y clothing, jagiya,” he replied.

                “y?” you laughed, “This?”

               “Anything you wear is y,” he replied, “because it’s you who’s wearing it.” Oh yeah, he was getting some tonight.

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

a little risque? Haha probably not

SORRY THIS TOOK SO LONG!!!! I'm done with college for the summer now though "OTL

BTW does this count as mature????