When you trip and fall...

Big Bang One Shots and Scenarios

G-Dragon:

      You sighed as you unwrapped yourself from Jiyong's arms. As much as you would love to stay there, your throat was dry. You dragged your feet down the hall and towards the kitchen. You didn't bother turning on the lights as you slowly made your way through the familiar apartment, you regretted that decision almost immediately as your foot came in contact with Gaho who had been sprawled out in the doorway of the kitchen.

      He scrambled to get up and threw you off balance. "Ow!" you exclaimed as you fell backwards on your . "Damnit Gaho," you mumbled before he walked over and your face. He lights as he stumbled down the hallway.

     "Did you trip over Gaho again?" he asked in a sleepy voice.

    "Yeah," you sighed, this was the third time this week.

     "You really need to watch where you're going, jagiya," he said with a yawn, "or I’m going to have to tie you to the bed."

     "That's not such a bad idea," you mumbled before getting up and turning on the kitchen lights. He chuckled before turning to go back to bed,

     "Hurry up and get some water, Then come back to bed. Try not to trip on your way back though."

 

TOP:

              You walked through the apartment door of your boyfriend’s house carrying two bags of groceries. “Oppa, I’m back!” you called out before shutting the door behind you by bumping it with your . There was no reply so you repeated the greeting as you walked towards the kitchen. As you took another step forward, you stepped on something that poked your foot sharply.

                “Ow! You exclaimed as you fell forward, sending the contents of your grocery bags flying everywhere. “So much for eggs in our ramyun,” you muttered to yourself before sitting up and turning to see exactly what you had stepped on. It was Seunghyun’s new toy, but how did it get there?

                “Omo! Are you okay?” Seunghyun exclaimed as he ran into the living room.

                “Yeah, I’m fine,” you said with a small smile before trying to get up. Instead of rushing to your side, he knelt down by his toy and cradled it in his arms, “Did she hurt you? I’m so sorry.” You glared at him before getting up by yourself. He was so going to pay for that.

 

Taeyang:

                It was the first date you two had gone on in a long time. With all of the promotions that had been going on, it had been nearly impossible to see him at all in the last couple of months. So it was needless to say that your stomach was doing flips as you waited for Taeyang in your favorite park. Hopefully this date wouldn’t get canceled.

                You checked your phone one more time, just to make sure you hadn’t missed a text or call from him before looking around again. There he was. It was a little hard to tell since he was in a disguise, his Mohawk hidden under a baseball cap. His sunglasses hid his eyes, but you knew it was him. You smiled happily before running over towards him. It seemed to be taking too long for him to walk over to you anyways.

                Just when you were about halfway there, your clumsiness came back to haunt you. You tripped over a crack in the sidewalk and fell to the ground, face forward. “Jagi!” he exclaimed as he immediately ran over to your side.

               “Ow,” you whimpered as he pulled you up into his strong arms.

               “Are you okay?” he asked, your hair. You nodded and clung to his t-shirt, happy to be in his arms no matter what the circumstances.“Instead of a café, let’s go back home,” he said, “I need to bandage you up.”

 

Daesung:

                You smirked to yourself as you continued with phase two of your evil master plan. Well, it really wasn’t evil, you were merely surprising your boyfriend at work, but it was more fun to pretend. Phase one was getting into the building. That was easy enough, the security guards already knew you. So it was very easy to move onto phase two: finding your boyfriend.

                This was slightly more difficult; it wasn’t like you could text him and ask him where he was. So you had to go from room to room until you found him. It only took about ten minutes to locate him, not too shabby. Phase three had begun.

                You slowly snuck up behind him, some of the other members noticing, but you shushed them by putting a finger up to your lips. You were almost right behind him before stepping on your own shoelace and tripping over your feet. “Ah!” you exclaimed as you fell forward, causing Daesung to turn as you brought him down with you.

                “Yeobo, you’re here!” he exclaimed, excitedly, even after taking the brunt of the fall.

                “Yeah,” you said with a blush, “I wanted to surprise you.” Daesung smiled before wrapping you up in a hug.

                “I think you succeeded this time,” Jiyong said, trying to contain his laughter.

                “Yes, she definitely did,” Daesung replied, still smiling.

 

Seungri:

                You wanted to be y for him. He was always y for you, so you wanted to be y back. Unfortunately, you weren’t feeling y at the moment. Standing in front of the bathroom mirror, wearing lacey lingerie, you were supposed to feel y. Instead, you felt incredibly awkward. Maybe this wasn’t such a good idea.

                “Jagi! Hurry up!” Seungri called from the bedroom, “I need to take a shower too!” You took a deep breath before opening the bathroom door while trying to strike your best y pose. Even if you didn’t feel y, you could still fake it.

                His eyes widened as you stood there. He smirked after recovering himself and his lips while his eyes roamed your body. You tried your best to continue being y as you walked to the bed, but you tripped over a piece of clothing Seungri had discarded earlier and fell. “Are you okay?” Seungri asked in a mix of worry and laughter.

                “I am never trying this again,” you groaned before sitting up. He laughed before getting down next to you.

                “Don’t worry baby,” he cooed, “we can still do it down here.”