i'll always love you...Tae

What If
Oppa ,lets break up ...!---------------------------------"what ?what are talking about Tae ?it is a joke right ?"I asked her and tried to suppress a laugh. It is a joke right ?"no oppa !its true !lets end this !lets end our relationship .." she said sadly. What ?its not a joke ?but why ? I stay quiet for a few seconds. My mind still cannot processing her word. Is she want to end our relationship ? But why ? I take a deep breath."But why Tae ?did I did something wrong ?did something bother you ?please Tae !tell me !"I asked her impatiently. Tears threatening to fall from my eyes. My heart hurt and aching. Why Tae ? I heard a sob from the other line. I know she's crying right now. "Tae calm down. Tell me what's wrong. I know that the problem is not us ! There must be something bothering you ! Tell me" I forced her to talk. My tears start falling off my eyes. We're both crying right now. "I ...I ...I'm getting married next week !"she said. Suddenly I felt like a lightning strucking at my head. Married ?she's getting married ?whoa !I cannot think anymore."who ?who's the guy ?"I said trying to calm myself."I don't know. He's my mother's friend son. My mom want me to get married with him. It's her last will."she says while crying louder. Oh god ! Tears continues to flow. Why ? Why did this happened to me ? Why did this happened to us ?"oppa ?are you still there ?"she asked me. Her voice have changed due to crying. "ye ..yeah !oh god ! I still not believing what did I heard just now ! Why Tae ? Why did this happening to us ? I love you so much. I don't think that I can live without you. You are my everything to me Tae. Why ?" I asked her but it seems like I'm asking myself. Right now its feel like the world is unfair to me. Why me ? Why us ? Right now, I'm turning into a hopeless. Hopeless in love."I love you too oppa. But lets consider it as our destiny. I can't turn off my mom last wish. I've done nothing to make her happy during her lifetime. I'm a hopeless daughter. This is her last wish. The only one chance that I have to make her happy and make her rest in peace. Please understand me oppa "she crying louder mixed with her hiccup." Okay .. Because I love you so much that I can't bear to see you getting hurt ... I let you go.. But remember Tae, I'll always love you ...forever..."finally I said that. It's feels that my world getting dark. I'm lifeless now."thank you so much oppa !thank you for everything that you ever gave me. Thank you for all the happy moments and memories that we have shared all this while. Thank you for your never end love. Thank you for everything. I'll always remember you oppa .. Goodbye my Lee Donghae "she said and then she hang up. Yeah ..goodbye Tae but remember I'll always love you .. Little did I know ,I cried all night.