sweet ~

What If
****TAEYEON P.O.V**** After breakfast , we changed to our casual clothes and not to forget , our disguise a cap and black sunglasses. Siwon oppa has already waiting for me. When I reached him , I noticed that he is talking to someone on his phone. And to some reason he looked so happy. I am somekind like jealous but just keep it in my mind. After the call , he motioned me to his car and start our journey. There was silence in the car , and I don't even know what to do about that kind of situation so I just kept myself shut. Finally , we reached our destination. Its a park. But its kinda weird because I can barely find people there. Some train of thought appear in my mind. Did oppa bribe them to leave the park for us or what? And I think that,its not impossible rite ? Oppa's family is so damn rich. I asked him about that since I can't hide my curiosity anymore. Oppa explain that there is TVXQ sunbaenim showcase nearby today. And I was,like oh ... And smile cheekily. I surely have to control my thought. Its getting nonsense day by day." why are you smiling ?" Oppa asked me suddenly. I just shakes my head. We both smile. We were just walking in the park. I see an ice cream vendor. But that ajumma face seems so sad. I wonder why then I looked around the park. Ahhh , I see. Maybe its because there's no one want to buy ice cream from her today. A smile formed on my face slowly."oppa , I want an ice cream !" I say to my hubby. But oppa just laughed at me and pinched my cheek lightly."why are you laughing ?" I pouted."stop acting like a kid. You're too old to become one" he said and make his way to the ice cream vendor. I was like what ? Me ? Kid ? I was going to protest at first but forget it when he asked me what flavour did I want. We then have our ice cream. Vanilla plus chocolate for me and strawberry for him. Oppa such a girl. We then just strolling around the park. Suddenly a pair of muscled hand hold my hand. I was so shocked! Oppa just look away with a smile and I see a slight pink shade on his cheek. Omo ! Oppa is blushing ! Thats cute. We then drop to the shops nearby. We try out some glasses,cute hairband,cap,hairclip and many thing. It was awesome. We then enter a jewelry shop. My eyes was sparkling. My eyes caught out a pair of couple ring. It was a simple ring with a simple design. The ring have a 'LO' letter on the men while 'VE' on the women ring. My eyes like were glued on that rings."do you want it ?"Siwon oppa asked me. I was bring back to reality. I quickly shakes my head. He then just walk away from me. Left me alone. Aish ! This man! "oppa, please wait for me. I need to use the ladies." I told him. He just nodded his head. After doing my business I quickly searched for him. He is buying some candies. He quickly approached me when he see me while his mouth is busy with the candy. He didn't even bother to offer me some."oppa , I want that too." I said and pointed to a candy that he is holding. But unfortunately , once I finished my word, the candy already landed safely in his mouth. Hmm .. That is my favourite."you want this? But that's the last one" he told me with a finger pointing to his mouth. I pouted." I don't care. I want that! You must give it to me !" I whined. He just scratched his neck before he pull my body to him. Placing a hand on my neck and sets his lips on my lips. I was so shock! I can feel his kiss getting deeper and I feel something enter my mouth. The candy ! He break the kiss and smiled widely."there you go my dear wifey" he said then left me still in shock. But slowly my tongue fill with the candy's taste. Hmmm... Sweet !