she

What If
>>>Siwon p.o.v<<< I was in the changing room. Today , Super Junior have a photoshoot for a magazine label. A second after I loose my body free from my shirt , my phone vibrate. Its a message from my wifey. I smiled from ear to ear reading it.' oppa , I'm going home late tonight. Just wanna to inform you. Miss you so much. Love you ^^' ' I love you too wifey' I replied her text. Out of the blue, Leeteuk hyung came in. " you still love her , don't you ?" he shoot me a question. I furrowed my brows. " what do you mean , hyung ?" I asked him back. He let out a small chuckle." Park Jae Ha , you still love her right ?" his word strike me. Why did he bring her up again after two years ? I let out a small growl." what make you say that hyung ? She's gone. I've already forget her" I stated confidently but he just laugh at me. Did I just make a joke hyung ? I glared at him. He stop his laugh and walk closer to me with a smile. Then when he only centimeters only from me he hold firmly on my necklace that hanging losely on my neck." then , what about this ?" his grip move to the ring that tangled together with the necklace. I'm aghast with his word. I slowly lower my gaze to that ring too. He smirked while still scanning the ring."CSW love PJH eternally." he read the initial that written on the ring. He smirked again. I'm still froze at my place. I couldn't say anything right now. My mind blank immediately. Leeteuk hyung then let go of my neck and back off to the door." you can't lie to me Siwon-ah , coz I know everything about you and her. I've known you for a long time and right now I know that you still didn't forget her. You still love her don't you ? Don't deny it. I know you too well to fall for your lies. If you already forget her , you wouldn't keep this ring till now. Its been two years since she leave you. Although she's my cousin and I know she have her own reason behind all this but I still need to tell you this. Move on Siwon-ah , forget her completely." he said to me before leave the room. I still froze on my spot. My hand slowly touched that ring. Park Jae Ha , where are you ? I questioned myself. Taeyeon completely disappeared from my mind. A tears threatens to fall down from my eyes. But before the tears escaped from my eyes , the evil maknae voice echoed in the dressing room. "hyung , a letter for you." he said and hand the letter to me. I open the envelope and read it. I'm shock again. Park Jae Ha ????!!! She's back ???!!