please .... be mine ?

What If
Seeing me still froze on my spot , he walks back to me and grab my hand then drag me follow his step. After 10 minutes being dragged , finally Siwon oppa stopped. We're on a field still on the same park. There's a lake in front of my eyes. It was so beautiful." Yeonnie , please wait here Kay ? Don't you ever dare to go anywhere." oppa tells me and then walks away but I didn't even bother to look at him. The view was mesmerized. I sets myself sitting on the ground while my eyes still glued on the view. I looked around. There was a few couple there but they seems didn't recognise me since they are so into their business. Aish ! Let them be Kim Taeyeon. I divert my attention to the lake now. An old couple or middle aged couple actually are having a date on water. Whoa ! So romantic+cute. There's also a few ducks bathing, I guess. I approached the lake. The water is so clear. I can see the fishes play hide and seek with their buddies. I giggled to myself. Seriously Kim Taeyeon? Fishes play hide and seek?! Nonsense!" Yeonnie " I heard Siwon oppa calling me. I walked to him. I saw there's a mat laying on the ground along with a basket, two glass, and a lot of foods too. And its all looks delicious."oppa ,where did you get all this ?" I asked him. Totally surprised. He just smiled charmingly."secret" he said. Suddenly he bring out something that he hide behind his back. A kite! I looked at him with my eyes bigger than it actual size." a kite ? Seriously ?" I asked him with disbelief. Oppa nodded his head. I jumped with joy. Seriously, theres been years since I played them. "yup ,but we'll played it after we finished our lunch. Arasso ?" he said then pinched my cheek. I nodded and quickly sets myself on the mat.***back home--still Taeyeon p.o.v--*** After that awesome evening, we go back home. It was awesome ,playing kites, hide and seek, chasing each other, laughing non-stop like crazy and finally watching the sunset together. It such a perfect date that I've never experienced. Back then, I never experienced a proper date with Donghae oppa since we both were busy. I don't blame him thought. Hae oppa busy with his debut while I was busy with my life as a trainee." Yeonnie,take shower first then we can have dinner together" Siwon oppa breaks my train of thought. He just finished his shower. I just nodded my head and make my way to the bathroom. Actually , I can't stand seeing him only with a towel on. Ahhh ! Byuntae ! Once I finished my shower, I want to find some clothes to wear when I noticed a black gorgeous dress on my bed. There's a note on it.' wear it'. Ugh ! I guess its for me right ? Once done , I make my way to the dining room but I noticed the place was dark. I walk carefully when I find the dining table is set up with candles that light up the room. I see Siwon oppa stand beside the table complete with a black tuxedo. He look charming as always. He pulled out my chair and let me sit then he settles himself in front of me."wow ! A candle light dinner. A dress and a tux. I guess its a formal occasion right Siwon sshi ?" I joke at him. He just chuckles." well ,pretty mush Taeyeon-sshi" he said and I giggles when he imitate me." hahaha.. Just cut the joke kay ? I'm starving right now " I said while he pouted." by the way , where on earth umma and appa ?" I asked him." they having a business trip I think" he said and start eating. We eat peacefully until oppa break the situation."yeonnie ,can I ask something ?" he said. I looked at him and nodded. This is weird. Suddenly he pull out a black velvet box and open it. Its the rings ! That we looked at the store this afternoon. I looked at him with disbelief. He stared deeply on my eyes before continued." will you accept my heart ?" he said. I was like-what ?"I know that our marriage is against your will actually. Mine also. I once swear to myself that I'll never fall in love again after she left me but I can't help it anymore when I slowly fall for you. Now, its everything bout you that important in my world. One more thing I have to admit that this not my first time I bought a ring for a girl but I want you to know that my heart is just for you now. I understand if you shocked. But accept it. Will you ?" he said and I felt like crying. God ! Is this a dream ?" will you " he repeat. I nodded my head." yes , I do! And thank you so much for giving me your heart oppa !" I said. He smiled widely and put the ring to my finger and so do I." thank you so much wifey. I love you" he said and we smiled happily.***after dinner*** Today I'm so happy. I'm on my room now. Doing nothing. Siwon oppa is still doing some stuff out there. I approached the window and looked out. My life showered with happiness today. Yeah ! He love me. I love him too I guess. Kyahhh ! So happy. I smiled to myself. Suddenly I felt a pair of strong arm wrap my tiny waist from the back. Its him. He turn me to face him. Out of the blue , he placed his lips on my lips. As usual, I was shocked but then melt into his kiss. I placed my hand on his neck to deepen the kiss. I let him treasures my mouth while I'm doing so. It was so passionate. We then break the kiss as we felt we can't breath. We both smiled." do you trust me ?" he asked me suddenly. His eyes looking straight into my eyes. His eyes seems filled with happiness. I nodded my head. He smiled widely." then , please .... Be mine ?" he asked. And without knowing, I nodded my head again. After that he kiss me again while his hand have travelled to my dress. I just smiled in his warm embrace and let the night flow filled with love. Oppa , I love you too ~