Gone Not Around Any Longer

What If

Siwon P.O.V

        It's been a month since her condition worsen. Since then my days passed with worries. Countless  nights and days without sleeps and foods. But that's means nothing. She's my ultimate priority. I tried to make her happy every single seconds in her life. And even all the best doctors have given up on her, I still believed thats there's still some hope for her.

        I don't know why, maybe its just me that still didn't want to accept and face the reality that she's incurable. But I just can't. I loves her. And I can't imagine my life without her, again.

        " Siwon ah," Her voice croacked. I glanced at her, now turning back from the window and face her pale face.

        " Hey babe, you're awake." I said while placing a peck on her forehead. She smiles weakly as a reply.

        My heart ache.

        That smile that used to shine brightly.

        The one that used to shine my world.

        But now, it just a merely thin line that seems to be forced to be formed. And soon that smile also will gone with you. When the time come.

         " Hey, what are you thinking?" Her voice brought me back to reality. 

         I carressed her cheek lovingly.

         " Nothing babe, just about work. Don't worry okay?" I lied. She just smile.

         I think about you, about us. About the future. About what I'm going to do when you leave me.

Buzzzz...

      My phone vibrated. A call. Eomma.

          " Please wait for awhile. I have to attend this call. I won't be long, okay babe." I said, that make her pout in return. I giggled. I kissed that pout on her lips that make her laugh.

 

         " Naugthy " She mouthed to me as I walked away.

 

           After exited the room, I press the green button.

         " Hello Eomm....," My worde came to a halt when her voice bombarded me. I wringgled my eyebrows in confusion. 

         " I want you to come home now. Right now !!" She screamed. I'm taken aback.

What is going on?

 

        I walked back to her room to find her waiting for me with a smile. I replied her weak smile with my big one.

       " Babe, I got to go. Something urgent came up." I said. She frowned. I placed myself on the edge of her bed.

         I hate it. I hate it when she's not happy.

       " Can't you stay?"

        " I'd love to, but I can't. Its really important. I promise I'll come back quickly, eo?" I promised her. But she still looks reluclant.

          So, I kiss her. She froze at first but reply to my kiss passionately not long after that. We kissed for a few minutes and only parted away when she backed out to catch her breath.

         " I'll be back quickly okay, I promise." I said with lingering kisses all over her face.

          " I love you." I kiss her inviting lips again.

         " Me too." She said. I stand up and about ready to go when I felt her grip on my arm. I look up to her.

         " I love you so much" She said. I smile and walk away.

Its weird.

 


 

         After parked my car, I dragged my legs to the house. My mind can't stop thinking about eomma's order that wanted me to be home immediately. What's the matter the matter which is so important that she asked me to come home immediately? I just can't figure it out.

         When I stepped to the hall, I was greeted by Eomma's angry face. She looked as if she wanted to kill me right here and right now. I had a bad feelings about this. Unable to ease my feeling, I faked a cough and smile.

         "What's the matter Eomma?" I asked her carefully. Nervousness crept in my soul. She just stare at me intensely before threw a big sized envelope to me which caught me by surprise.

         " What is this Ma?" I asked her while kept my hands busy examine the envelope."

        " Why don't you figure it out yourself, Son" She said with her low voice. Signalling how angry she is now.

       

         I looked at the envelope  curiously. Slowly, I reached out for its content. Its a letter. My heart were beating crazily when I reach its content. It can't be true. It can't.

         " What is this Eomma?" I asked my mom. I felt uneasy, filled with anxiety.

        " I'm the one that supposed to ask you Choi Siwon. Why did this happened?! What have you done?!!!" She raised her voice and it took me by surprise. She NEVER raised her voice at me ever since that incident. I looked again at the letter.

         A divorce letter.

         Taeyeon has filed for a divorce. Why did she do this? Oh Tae. 

 

         " What have you done, Choi Siwon??! What have you done to her?" She yelled at me. I was astonished. I can't even utter a word. Many thoughts running through my mind. All this time I've never thought that anything like this will happen. Never. Not even in my dream. I don't know what to feel.

         " What now? Cat got your tounge huh? Don't act like you're innocent. Don't act like you don't know anything. I know that you've hurt her. Because of that women right? That good for nothing human right?" She said with anger. She meant her. Jae Ha. But how did she know?

        " She had nothing to do with this, Ma" 

         " What? You think she's stupid huh? The maids said that she often cried by herself lately, and whose the cause of that, you think? She knew it Siwon. I'm so dissappointed with you. I've never thought that you'll dissappoint me again. She's a good girl, love you sincerely and yet you break her heart. What kind of person are you? " She said to me and walk away. Wiping her tears that pouring heavily.

        I was flabbergasted. I can't think of anything. My heart is broken by pieces now. I can feel it.

 

       Slowly, I dragged my leg to climb the stairs that led to my room. Our room. All the way upstairs, all the memories comes flooding in. The shadows of her walking along this stairs and all around this house. I can picture it in  my mind.

        I opened the door of our shared room. The image of her strutting around greet me.She's everywhere. I looked at the bed. Longingly. The one that we shared as a decleration of our love. Her love. That I forget. I'm a fool. One drop. I can feel my tears dripping of my eyes. I'm a bad person. I hurt her. 

       I kept standing on the door frame, reminiscing the memories that long forgotten, by me. 

Buzz......

        A call. Jae Ha.

       Wiping my tears, I hit the green button.

      " Hello bab..." 

      " Come to the hospital now," Leeteuk hyung voice cutted me.

       " Why?" I asked in anxiety.

       I heard he choked a sob before ,

       " She gone now "

         


A/N

Hi guys , I'm back. I'm so sorry for the long wait. My laptop was broken so I had to wait my father to buy a new one before I can update. And I just get it yesterday. I'm so so so terribly sorry for the long wait. And I want to thanked to those who stayed with me till now. Thank you so much lovelies. So here's a new chapter. Ignore the errors. I was just so excited to update. Thank you again you guys. Till the next time. Tata. XOXO