heart broken !

What If
>>>Siwon p.o.v<<< I stared at the ward door blankly. I see her. Pale as paper skinnier than ever and surely under a great pain. Jae Ha-ah , why are you like this now ? My heart ache when I see like this. Why didn't you told me before ? Why did you endure your pain alone ? Am I that hopeless to you ? Tears start rolling from my eyes. Why didn't you told me that you're here all this while ? Did you know that I've gone insane searching you around the world but the hell punish me , you're here. For the past two years. Here , in Korea ! If only Yoochun hyung didn't sent me that letter earlier , maybe I will regret for the rest of my life. So , this is was the reason that you leave me back then ? You could tell me ! Huh ? Brain cancer ? Its not a big deal. I will accept it ! You know how much I love you right ? I will take care of you ! God , you're such a pahbo Park Jaeha , you're a fool. God , all I wish right now is only for you to give me a courage to face her. Let me take care of her until you take her away from me again. Jaeha-ah , please forgive me. I still love you. Never stop loving you.>>>Taeyeon p.o.v<<< Siwon oppa still not home yet. Its been 2 am. I'm getting sleepy. Where did you go oppa ? Why didn't you inform me if you're not going back home tonight. Why didn't you call me ? Why didn't you take my call or replied my text ? Ugh ! I'm so worried right now. He never behave like this. My mind start to rewind the scene that I saw today. I saw him rushed to go somewhere. Too rushed I thought that he'd ran to his car and dropped his car key several time before reached his car. God , is something bad happened ? While I'm being with my train of thought , I heard someone knocked the main door. I opened it. It was one of the Choi's family security guard and not forget to mention Siwon oppa is being held by the other guard , drunk ! " Oh my gee ,oppa , what happened to you?" I said." we don't know ma'am ! We found young master on the main gate, being held by one if his friend , drunk like this." one of the guard answered."aissh ! Come, help me bring him to the room" I ordered them. We're lucky that my parents in law still on their business trip. After settled him on our bed , I closed the door room and walk back to him. I take off his socks and his jacket. I go to the bathroom and bring a small towel , a bowl of water and a first aid kit box back to him. I slowly and gently wipe his face with the damp towel. Then I clean a few cuts on his face that I didn't know where he got and put some ointment before sets bandage on it. Aigoo oppa , why are you like this ? My heart ache. Suddenly he stirs in his sleep. I thought he's awake but fortunately I'm wrong. He still sleeping. But his mouth murmur something and then my heart drop. I love you so much Jaeha--- who is Jaeha oppa ??! Tears begin rolling to my cheek. Its hurt !