randomness ~

What If
After that day, Suho and I grew closer. And right now we are walking while chatting happily. Our relationship was awesome. He's like a father, brother, my knight shining amour. He's someone that I can talk openly. About everything. He's like an angel. My angel I guess. Someone that can lend his ear, shoulder and heart willingly for me. As we were drown in our world, out of the blue, our conversation was interrupted by a voice calling for my name. Both of us looked to the voice direction. It's Ryeowook oppa. He was running towards our direction." oh oppa, what's wrong?" I asked him that is now panting for air because of the running. Ryeowook oppa take a deep breath before answering." Tae, come with me now, we need your help." he said."we ?who ?about what ?" I asked him again that made me earned a smack from him. I pouted."aigoo ,Tae, please don't ask anymore can you ?we're in hurry. So , just follow me, arasso ?" with that oppa pulled my right hand and drag me. I in other hand, quickly grab Suho's hand to follow us too. After about a minute being dragged, we entered the photoshoot studio. My eyes widened when I see all Super Junior members including 'that person'. But the seem not noticing my presence. Before I could run away, Ryeowook oppa already drag me and Suho again. This time to the photographer. He whisper something to Mr Song before the man smiled and nodded." errr ... May I know what is going on ?" I asked as I felt being left from the conversation. Ryeowook oppa looked at me before slapped his own foreheads." oh right, I was so busy dragging you I forgot to explain to you. Actually, today we had a photoshoot, but the modelling agency couldn't sent their models as all of them have food poisoning yesterday. So..."he explain in one breath. He stop for awhile to breathe in for awhile before answering."so ?" Suho, who was being impatient asked."so, Mr Song asked me to find any girl to replace the model. I've been searching for everyone but none. But, on my way back to the studio, I found you!" he cheer happily ended his story. Suho and I chuckled at his action. So cute! I changed my cloth as instructed. After changed, Suho approached me and told me that he had to go since he had to practised for his weekly evaluation." mianhae noona,but I really have to go, I know you can do it! Plus, about that guy, just ignore him k ! Make him feel what you felt! I know you can! Fighting noona !" with that, he left me." yah, Kim Joon Myeon!" I shouted but he just run while flashed his apologetic face. I pouted. You're so mean Suho." Taeyeon sshi" the stylish called me to join them. Super Junior. They looked at me curiously. I smiled at them as some of them smile brightly at me. Especially Donghae oppa. I flashed my infamous smile to them but not to that person. Him. Act naturally Kim Taeyeon. Ignore him. IGNORE HIM. You can do it ! Yeah !" so ,today Kim Taeyeon sshi will help us as the model could not make it" the stylish says." Annyeonghaseyo, Kim Taeyeon imnida, let's make it work okay ?" I said while smiling. Kyuhyun oppa that was just join the group, cheer loudly." jinjja ? Taeyeon join us? Nice !"he said and immediately snakes his arm around me. Hugging me. But before I could hug him back, he was being pulled off me by Donghae oppa and Leeteuk oppa while Heechul oppa smacked his head. Twice." yah ,don't you ever do it again arasso! I'm not going to let you touch my daughter. Come here Tae" Heechul oppa yelled at Kyuhyun oppa and make everyone laughed. He also dragged me away from him. I just laughed at their childish behavior. But when I turned to a direction, a pair of eyes full of intense has been stared at me. Intensely.