Author Note

What If

I'm sure that all of you have knew about Taeyeon's boyfriend news by now. Me too. At first, I was shocked. I don't want to believe it. Its just I really really like her. I don't have any ill feelings towards Baekhyun, in fact I like him,  I just - I just feel so frustrated. Because she's not with Siwon which I shipped them so much. I just really didn't see this coming at all. 

And to think that she ended up with someone that younger than her, totally not the type of guy I imagined for her, Its just so heartbreaking. I just don't know what to say, to express my feelings. I knew that I should be happy for, she found her love but, I just can't. I'm so sure that many of you can relate to me. I've even cried about this.

I don't think I can stay longer without bursting into tears again, so I wanna tell all of you that I will delete this story. Let me tell you, Its hard for me to make this decision but I can't seem to write and update again while knowing that She's not with Siwon but with somebody else. Somebody she actually love. 

So, I wanna say thank you to all of you that been supporting me, especially those who stayed from the beginning till the end. Those who willing to wait for me when I'm in the long hiatus. Those who cherished and read this story despite the lack of grammar and everything. Everything. Thank you so much. Very very much.

Its hard to say goodbye. Actually I want to update a new chapter today and even has the upcoming chapter saved, but then this news came out. I just can't continue this story anymore. I'm sorry. I hope that you'll still support me for my stories in the future. I love you all. I really do. 

Goodbye

                                                                                                                                         ~  Hanna