i knew it !

What If
****NO ONE P.O.V**** Everyone that watched his performance also shed to tears when they see Donghae crying. They also can heard their idol hiccup between his singing. Super Junior member that watched the performance backstage also curious about him especially Siwon and Eunhyuk. They kept thinking what made him turn into such hopeless in love. Eunhyuk also worried about his best buddy. As soon he finished his song, he quickly bows to the audience and ran off stage. He pushed a few member that waited for backstage. They kept asked him if he's okay. He just nodded his head and go away far from them.****DONGHAE P.O.V**** I kept running. Far from them. To a place that only me and her know. Once reached , my tears burst immediately from my eyes. But I didn't care to wipe them. My mind only think about her. All about her. The first time we met. The time that I proposed to her. Our very first kiss. Our first lovely date. Every kisses, hugs and moments. Everything. God! What bad thing that I've done in my past live to receive such a painful punishment? Why me? I kept asking myself with so much unanswered questions when I heard someone called my name." Hae oppa ?". I looked up to the voice and find that its her !****NO ONE P.O.V**** He approaches her. "Tae ..." Donghae called her with a whispering voice." oppa .. " she said with a whispering voice too. Suddenly Donghae pulled Taeyeon into his embrace. He hugs her tightly to his chest. His tears begin to drop again." I miss you " he said." so much" he added. Taeyeon did not hug him back but just stay in his embrace. Her heart hurt when heard his voice. ' I miss you too oppa' she whispered in her heart. " Why did you leave me ? You know that I love you so much, right? Why did you hurt me like this? Why Tae? Why ?" Donghae manage to ask her between his hiccup. All Taeyeon can say is sorry oppa as she is now crying too. Donghae break their hugs to look at her.He look at the face that he miss so much. Taeyeon just kept her head down. " do you love me?" Donghae suddenly asked her that make her look at him. " do you love me Kim Taeyeon ?" he asked again. This time she nodded her head. " then leave him. Marry me !" he said that make Taeyeon shakes her head." no way oppa ! Are you crazy? I'm married already. " Taeyeon can't believe what Donghae said just now. " why not ? You didn't love him. You love me! We love each other! Ask for a divorce Tae !" Donghae said again. " I can't oppa! This was my umma last wish before she died. I must fulfill it. I have done nothing to make her happy in her lifetime. This is my last chance. Plus, if I ask for a divorce, I will hurt someone. I will hurt him. He is a nice man."said Taeyeon." who is he ?" Donghae asked as he feel mad and jealous to that man that can owned Taeyeon." I can't tell you now oppa but I will tell you when the right time come!". Donghae left out a deep sigh. He think for awhile." but Tae, can we be friend ?" Donghae asked suddenly. He asked after he can think rationally. Hearing that , Taeyeon smiled and hug him. "of course we can oppa !" she said in his warm embrace. But , litte did they know , there was someone watched and heard everything.' I knew it ...' that person said .