the angel broken heart

What If
>>>Suho p.o.v<<< " who are you ?" she asked me. Her tears stop immediately. She looks at me with a curious face."sorry for disturbing you. I'm Suho , a trainee here. By the way sunbaenim , are you okay ? Why are you crying , here ?" I asked her. She kept quiet and stare to the floor for awhile. But then , she faced me with a weak smile. " I'm okay , thank for your concern Suho sshi." She said then tried to get up. I just watched her struggle to get up. So I hold her shoulder and help her. She thanked me." are you sure?" I still insecure. She just nodded her head." thank for your concern. I think I'm okay , I guess I am" she just gave me another weak smile." sorry for being rude , but , I think you're not okay sunbaenim. How about a cup of coffee ?" I offered her. She hesitant at first but then she nodded her head. We walked slowly to the vending machine nearby. She sit on the waiting chair near the hallway while I offered to buy the drink. It's quite quiet here since it's near midnight. Some of the idols already returned to their dorm but as for me , a new trainee , I had to practice and struggle more to ensure our position in this company. After bought the drink , I walked towards her. She seemed lost in her world. So I just sit next to her without budging her from her own world. I sat there , with two cups of drink and joined her gazing to the dark sky through the glass window. After a few silent minutes , I heard a tiny sobs from her. I looked at her. She's crying. Silently , maybe she doesn't want anyone to heard. I don't know why , but my heart ache seeing her like this. She's known for her toughness and bright side. She's always positive and happy. Making everyone around her also happy. She's like a vitamin. But now , she showed me a brand new side of her , that I think no one ever expect to see this from her. Her sobs became louder , her tears had formed rivers on her face. I can't stop myself but to pulled her tiny frame to my embrace. She cried on my shirt until my shirt wet because of her tears." why ? Why all this happened to me ? Why ?" she said in her tears. I secured my arm around her to make she feel safe with me." why me ? Why oppa ?" she murmured." it's okay ! It's okay" I comfort her. After a few minutes like that , she recovers. Pulled away from my tight embrace while wiping away the tears from her face."thanks" she said. "you're welcome. Its not a big deal anyway" I said and give her my cheeky smile. She also smiled at me but all I can saw is a weak smile." did you know how it felt being left by someone who gave you so much to remember?" she asked me with her eyes stared at the dark sky." sorry.. But I don't know. I've never been on love" I said." it's hurt .. So much .. You're lucky that you're never experienced it. It's something that we can't ever bear. Take my word." she tells me. Her words displayed like she's deeply hurt. So much. The silent surround us for a few minutes as both of us zipped our mouth. Drown in our own world. Should I say it? I thought. But before I realised , my mouth already said it." is it him ?" she turned to face me immediately."wh-what ..who do you mean ?" she stutter. She looked at me with i-want-an-answer face." he's... Siwon sunbaenim , right ?" I said. Hearing that , her face turned pale.