βεςαυsε ι'm sτυριδ !

What If
{ Taeyeon p.o.v } I woke up when the sunlight rays strikes through the window. I tried to get up but pain anguish all through my body. My head spinning. I closed my eyes back. Oh GOD ! Last night incident began to replay. One by one. Pain. Hurt. Feel that take over my heart. Slowly, hot tears threatening to pour from my eyes. I opened my eyes and looked at the person who sleeping peacefully beside me. It's true! It's not a dream! I've been . He me. My own husband, ... Me ! Tears starts to poured crazily from my eyes wetting my cheeks. I began to sob silenty. I'm scared that he will wake up and do it again. This is crazy. I cried again. The sudden sound from my alarm startled me. I slowly wrapped my body with the bed sheets and moved my body from the bed. I have to get ready. We had a trip to Busan for our SMtown concert. Slowly and carefully, I make my way to the bathroom. The soreness between my thigh made me limping all the way to the bathroom. The distance between the bed and the bathroom seem longer than usual. I sighed. Once I stepped inside the bathroom, I quickly locked the door. My body slide slowly to the tiled floor. I break down. The sheets that covered my body slides it way too. I looked at my reflection at the big mirror infront of me. I'm a big mess! Broken. Deep purple marks can be seen all over my upper torso. Not to mention, on my neck too. God ! How am I going to hide it ? I examined my weak body. There's still some visible liquids there. My private area. It's enough ! I couldn't take it anymore. I'm disgusted at myself. I quickly stand up, ignored the pain between my thigh and made my way to the shower---- after about 20 minutes in the bathroom, I made my way to the other joint clothes room. I wear a pair of long sleeves shirt and long pants. I hide the visible marks on my next and upper chest by putting some make up. After satisfied with my convincing look, I made my way out to the bedroom. Without even looking at the person whose still sleeping, I took all my stuff and bags then proceed get out of the room. Once I reached the living room, I immediately remembered something. Where's my phone ? Where's the hell is it ? God Kim Taeyeon, why're you so forgetful? I smacked my own head. With that, I turned back to my bedroom, still ignoring the presence of the man that still sleeping and searched for my phone. Oh, there it is ! My phone were placed on the table beside the bed. I quickly take my phone and quickly make my way out , but once my leg step out of the room, they turned back. I don't know why but I worried why on earth he didn't wake up yet. Slowly I approached him. Once reached, I placed my palm slowly on his forehead, to feel his temperature. Hot! I'm right! He's have a fever. Omoni once told me that he'll having a fever on the next day whenever he drunk. Aish .. This pahbo! Why did he drink when he already knew that he will sick after that. I make my way to the kitchen,take one big bowl,fill it with the tap water and then go back to the room. I placed the bowl on the table and go to the bathroom closet and take two small towel and turned back to him. I put a towel on the water and squeeze it lightly before placed it neatly on his forehead. After that, I do the same to the next towel but this time placed it on his muscular arm. Trailing along it. The same with the other part. I wipe his upper body throughly. His body felt so hot. This pahbo ! Without I realised, my anger towards him vanished in a blink of eyes. Now, only concern and love longing in my heart. I sigh for the nth time. After finished wiping all of his upper body, I put a pair of pyjama on him with difficulty since he's damn heavy and big.. I caressed his face and slowly trail on his body. This face, the most handsome face for me. This arm, the one that made me felt protected. Lastly, I placed my palm on his chest. And this heart, the one that I wish that it will beat only for me. Tears rolls again on my cheek. You're a fool Kim Taeyeon. A fool that drowned yourself in one sided love. It's clear that his love is for someone else. Why can't you see it ??! Move on !! He doesn't deserve your love. A voice in my heart whispered. I smiled bitterly. Even though it's true, but I know that I can't stop loving him, because ... I'm stupid !