our free time ~

What If
****TAEYEON**** I was totally worn out after yesterday concert that makes me woke up late today. When I'm awake I noticed that Siwon oppa already gone from his spot. I thought that he's awake already. Ahhhh, its been awhile since I moved to Siwon oppa parents mansion. Its was a little uncomfortable at first but yeah, its not now. They make me feel like I'm also a part the family. I make my way out of the bedroom and went straight to the kitchen as I feel deadly hungry. When I reached the kitchen, I found Siwon oppa sit on the kitchen counter,puffing his cheek out and looking at the ceiling. He's thinking maybe." oppa, what are you doing ?" I patted his cheek as he seem not noticing my presence. He startled by my action. He look at me with a serious face. Aigoo, is he going to scold me? I'm freaking scared right now. But my expression change when he let out a little chuckle. "aren't you going to scold me?" I asked him. He still chuckle and shakes his head." I was. But I'm not now." he said."why ?" I asked again. "because you look so cute when you scared dear wifey!"he said pinch my cheek lightly. I hit his arm." yah oppa !don't you ever dare to call me cute again ! I hate it !" I gave him my death glare. He laugh louder now. Is I did something funny right now ? Ugh ! He make me angry right now. "oppa ,why are you laughing ?! I'm not making joke okay !" I asked him and pouted but he didn't answer me but kept laughing instead."yah oppa !" I call his name but his laugh keep louder and louder. Ugh, I can't take it anymore. I move my hand and tickled hard on his waist. He laugh and tried to avoid my tickle by running away from me. I run after him to the living room. But he is fast but unfortunately he slip and fall. I quickly go to him and continue to tickle him. He laugh till he can't breath properly. He repeatedly tell me to stop in his laugh but I didn't stop until he wrap his hand on my body and begin to tickle me back. It's so ticklish that I begin to laugh like crazy." oppa ...oppa ...stop !its ticklish !" I managed to said between my laugh. He then stopped. "that's your punishment for tickling me" he said. When my laugh stop I realise that I'm in his embrace. I looked at him and found that he looked at me. Ugh no ! Its awkward ! What to do? I was going to say something but then my stomach make a familiar sound when I'm hungry. Both of us look at the direction where the sound came from. We laughed." you're hungry ?" he asked and I nodded. He chuckle." come lets make food for us" he grab my hand to help me up and then drag me to the kitchen.****SIWON P.O.V****After cooking together or playing around actually. We both rest on the living room." oppa,what are we going to do today ?" my wifey ask me while lying on the couch. Maybe she's tired after a very long period of cooking earlier. She was so mad at me. She thought that I can cook but we end up searching the recipe on the internet as we both was a really bad cook. I smiled at that thought." oppa !" she called me again. I looked at her."what are you thinking about ? Why aren't you listened to me ?" she asked me and pouted. Awwww, wifey so cute ! " oh sorry ..can you repeat ?" I asked and give her my sweet smile." I asked you what we're going to do today ? I'm bored !"she looked at me with her sparkling eyes. So pretty." wanna go out ?" I suggest an idea . She shakes her head."I'm still tired from yesterday concert." she tell me."so I think we should stay home today. Watch movie or sleep." I said and she brighten up."great idea !can you accompany me ? I always watch it together with my member back then in our dorm. Pleaseee .." she beg me while blinking her eyes. Argggh ,damn cute ! "what did I get if I accompany you ?" I asked. She furrowed her brows." get ? Hmmm ..What do you want ?" she asked me back. Erk ? I was just joking around. Hmm ,what did I want huh ?" what about a ....ki....ss...." I smirk. She look shock but then smirk just like I did."okay ! I will but after the movie finish .."she said."its a deal then!" I said and we shakes hand.-----still SIWON P.O.V----- We watched her favourite movie. Titanic. I was like- what ? Good job Tae ! I'm going to yawn all the time. We both sit on the couch. She is crying like crazy now when Jake died slowly in the freezing water. Gosh wifey !"have you been in love before ?" I asked her. She look at me then hit my arm. Eh ? What was that for ? " yah oppa ! Of course I've been in a relationship. Even a 15 years old teenagers dated now you know !" she stated." really ? Does any guy ever confess to you ? Because you look exactly like a little kid." I laughed when I see her frowns. She give my cheek a strong pinch that make me shriek in pain. She laughed at me and stick out her tongue. " have you been in love oppa ?" she asked me while set her eyes back to the screen. I nodded." of course I've been in love silly you !" I chuckled and poked her cheek." but now, I didn't believe that kind of love though. Its a waste." I stated and she divert her attention to me." and why is that oppa ? Care to explain ?". "for me its an excessive waste coz when someone in love, they will be wasting their time, money and mostly their logic mind. Love is pain after they break up. To me, love is worthless." I said to her. She look at awhile and then stop to think. She shakes her head." thats wrong oppa. I admit that sometimes it hurt when the one you love leave you but sometime someone have to walk out of your life for someone better to walk in. One thing oppa, everybody want happiness and nobody want pain. But remember oppa , we can't have a rainbow without a rain. Think about it oppa.." she said to me softly then left me in my own world thinking of her word. Thats true ...