mγ hεαrτ mιghτ βυrsτ βυτ ι δοη'τ κηοω ωhγ ...

What If
{ Siwon p.o.v } I entered the Busan Indoor Stadium with a weak body plus horrible headache. Arggh ! Stupid headache. No , actually i' the one whose stupid for drinking non-stop last night. The only thing that I remember was , I woke up on my bed with this stupid fever and headache. I walk on the stage and make my way to the waiting room. There's a few people around the stage but I don't give a damn who's them since this headache been killing me. There's also a scolding voice but I ignore it and kept walking without looking around. But my step immediately stopped when I heard--- " yah , Kim Taeyeon , pay attention ! Start again and stop spacing out. There's many other people still waiting to rehearse." the stage coordinator scold her. Kim Taeyeon. She looked pale or should I say , weak ?! What happened to her? The music started to played again. I kept stared at her. She tried so hard to focus. Her face still glowed even if she looked pale and weak. Oh how's .. Stop, wait! My headache is gone. Yeah , great! She can heal me just like that. Just great Choi Siwon, I sigh weakly. She started to sing when it's cue. I closed my eyes as I'm being hypnotized by her sweet voice. I missed it. I admit unknowingly. But I slapped my head mentally. Snap out of it Choi Siwon! Think about Jaeha. Think about her. My mind scold me. But her voice kept hypnotized me that I can't even think of anything else. My concentration was disturbed by a loud thump. BUKKK ! I immediately opened my eyes when the song stopped and the stage coordinator voice echoed." Taeyeon ah !!". I was aghast. Tremendously! She's ... She's there. Lying on the stage floor. Unconscious! Awake from my reverie, I quickly make my way to her while shouting random things about calling the ambulance. I ran full throttle to scoop her and lift her from the hard floor but someone beat me by holding her shoulder first. I looked at him. That trainee boy. What's his name? Suho ? He glared at me. I tried to lift her again by holding her waist but he yanked my hands away from her. Seriously,what's your problem dude ? My mind screamed." hands off her Siwon-sshi"he said with his deathly glare before he lifted her and ran to the ambulance that daa surprisingly came early. I rolled my eyes with anger. Without wasting time anymore, I quickly run to our group van as everyone already make their to the van. The drive to the hospital were filled with silence as everyone drowned in their own thought except for Donghae that kept mumbling word that we didn't heard with a worried expression. As soon we reached the hospital we quickly dash off the van and ran along with the nurses. We were asked to wait outside the emergency unit. Seohyun, Tiffany and Sunny has already crying while the other console them but cannot help worrying. Heechul hyung also cannot stop talking about what happened to his precious daughter. Oh Taeyeon ! I let out a deep , deep sigh. I kept glancing to the ER door. What keep them so long? My heart growled." aish , jinjja ! What keep them so long ?" out of the blue Donghae said with anger. Everyone were shocked. We never seen Donghae pissed off like this. Ryeowook and Leeteuk hyung tried to calm him down. Suddenly the ER room door open with nurses pushing her, lying on the moving bed and head towards particular ward. Everyone dashed, following the nurses. Including me. But damn, they told us to wait again. What the ? I hissed silently. So do the other. After a good minutes of waiting, all of us was allowed to come in. As we enter the ward, we were greet by her calm sleeping face." she might be sleeping for another few hours as her body condition is so weak. You're allowed to be here but make sure you all didn't make noise that will make her awake. She needs a proper rest. The doctor will come afterwards for further explanation" the nurse speak calmly to all of us before left the room. Donghae and that trainee boy quickly sit on the chair that were placed beside the bed. Donghae slowly bring his hand and her hair lovingly." what happen to you Tae? Why'd you like this?" he said to the sleeping Taeyeon. Everyone just looking at him with sympathy. What's wrong with them ? I felt a tug of jealousy on my chest. Why did he behave like this? " she'll be okay hyung, I believes that my noona is strong" that Suho boy said while holding her hand." yes oppa, she's strong. I know that she'll be okay. Maybe she just overworked" Tiffany added while her hand massaging his shoulder. The other agreed with a slight nod. The atmosphere went silent before Leeteuk hyung phone ringtone broke the silence." guys , we must return to the stadium, we must continue with our rehearsal, we can visit Tae once our rehearsal finished" Leeteuk hyung exclaim but none of us move from our position at first but after Leeteuk hyung began to raises his voice we quickly stand up and leave the ward room." yah Lee Donghae, hurry up !" Eunhyuk said when he noticed Donghae still remain on his spot. I was surprised when he ignored him. There were only me , donghae, Eunhyuk and that trainee boy in the ward room. Eunhyuk slowly made his way to him and grabbed his hand." I won't go!" he muttered. I barely able to heard it." what ?" Eunhyuk said." I won't go ! I can't leave her like this now" Donghae said while his eyes still fixed at her. Eunhyuk rolled his eyes." are you crazy Hae ? You want Leeteuk hyung fumed ? Don't worry about her. She'll be okay when you're gone. Plus, this boy will be here for her. Right ?" Eunhyuk asked that Suho boy. I just stood on my spot and watch that unpleasant scene. After a minute of discussion, Donghae give up and agreed to leave and asked for Eunhyuk to wait for him outside. He peck on Taeyeon forehead for awhile. He then whispered something to her that I can't hear." and you , please take a good care of her" he said to that Suho boy which earned a nod from him before leave the room with me. I quickly plastered a faked smile on my face. But in reality, my heart might burst but I don't know why. What's exactly is going on ?