can't you hear me ?

What If
****SOMEONE P.O.V****It's was the end of today concert. All group gathered on the stage to sing the last song and make an encore. Some of the idol have fun by showing fan service and splash water to each other. At a corner of the stage, I saw my ex boyfriend, Donghae oppa and my unnie happily splash water to each other while laughing. I'm happy for them. Especially him. He was badly hurt when I want to break up with him back then. I admit, he is a nice guy. Romantic, kind, considerate and loving. He's perfect. But, I'm a fool because left him. For another guy. Gosh ! I'm daydreaming again. I looked around. I see him. The guy that I love secretly. I quickly make my way to him. When I stand beside him, I realise that he didn't notice me. He is looking at a couple of people that happily playing with water at a corner of the stage. His face is so serious. I was like- what wrong with him? His face looked like he want to chew them. Is he like Taeyeon unnie?" oppa" I called him. He looked shocked when he see me." oh, Yoona .." he give me an awkward smile. But that smile make me happy. Always. Never fail. I want to start a conversation with him. But before I can open my mouth, he excused himself and make way to his group member. My heart hurt. He is always like this. Whenever I approached him and want to get close to him, he would avoid me. Oppa, I love you! I always love you! You're the reason I dump Hae oppa. Why can't you look at me even once?! Why can't you open your heart to love me? Tears begin rolling from my eyes. It's hurt oppa! I love you oppa!!!! Can't you hear me ?