i'm in love ?

What If
****SIWON P.O.V****Today is my off day. I just laying in my bed. Its been a month since I got to rest like this. We're still promoting our new title Sorry Sorry so do my wifey. Its been a month too since my wifey got to stayed back at her dorm because of their packed schedule and left me endure a strange feeling somekind like 'missing' her absence day by day. Last week I felt like my heart like going to explode when read the news about an young idol confess to my wifey. He's so shameless. I don't know why but I felt jealous when knowing there's someone like her. Like Hae. I felt my heart burning when see how close them to each other on the Sm concert recently. Besides that , I'll thinking of her when I look at every single thing in my room or around the house. I would think of her when I walk off the piano that she used to play with my appa , I would think of her when I eat in the kitchen , when watching movies alone and mostly when I entered my room and lying down on my bed. Sometimes I would smell the pillow that she used and the spot that she sleep all night just to get her sweet scent. And to feel her presence. I miss her. I miss to hug her. I badly wanted to called and text her but I'm afraid that I'll disturb her or she will know that I miss her. Ugh ! Me and my ego again ! Duh ! Its frustrating. I face palm myself. God ! I can't get her out of my mind. What should I do ? Ahhh ! There's another thing that I cannot forget about her .... Her words that make my heart and head pain when I tried to deny it when its true. I admit it maybe 'she' have to leave me so that my dear wifey can come to my life and become my rainbow after the rain. I got it now. I'm falling in love with her. Nope ! I've fallen for her. God ! What should I do ? Suddenly , my phone ringing signing a text message. I look at the screen and found that its a message from her. She stated that she already arrived in Korea yesterday but she will stay in her dorm today and only will come home tomorrow. A smile quickly shine to my face. She's coming home tomorrow. So happy ! Should I make a surprise for her ? Or should I confess? Well , that depends ! Kyahh ! Kim Taeyeon , Saranghae ! I hugged her pillow and went to sleep in this bright sunny day ! Oh love ~