The Evil Side of Xi Luhan

The Difference Between Pity and Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soon after lunch, the three friends separated, each heading for their own class. Baekhyun went to vocal lessons, Chanyeol to chemistry, and Luhan dragged himself to the class he dreaded the most:

Algebra

Luhan shivered at the mere thought of variables and numbers. All of his peers had already moved onto the next few math courses, while Luhan was stuck in Algebra for the third year in a row. His friends had made fun of him, Baekhyun insisting that Luhan’s brain was way too filled with evil thoughts for it to handle any other information, while Chanyeol simply laughed for two hours straight.

ty Bastards, Luhan cussed in his mind as he took out his worn Algebra book out of his locker, which had a thick layer of dust on top. He blew it off, causing the students nearby to cough and glare at him. Luhan shot them a stern look before walking down the same path he had been walking in since freshman year.

Luhan paused in front of the room and slid open the door. The class had already begun, and all heads snapped up and stared at him as he walked in and sat down in the one of the empty seats.

The teacher simply sighed, very used to Luhan’s carefree attitude, and turned around to solve the rest of the formula. The freshmens listened carefully as they took notes of everything she was saying.

Innocent little children, Luhan scoffed, Just wait a few years, that eagerness to learn will disappear before you even notice.

Luhan didn’t even bother to open his textbook or grab a pencil. He leaned back in his seat and scanned the room. Of course, appearance wise, Luhan had no problem fitting in. He looked even younger than some of the freshmen here. However, he had to admit he did feel like a loser sitting in a class with overly eager lowerclassmen.

“Hey, you.” Luhan nudged the kid next to him. The kid lifted his head in surprise and seemed scared to have been approached by a upperclassmen, especially one who was well known for his feisty attitude.

“Y-yeah?” He stuttered, dropping his pencil on his notebook. Luhan quickly glanced at the teacher before returning his gaze to the kid.

“I’m gonna need your help, okay? Just go with the flow.”

The kid widened his eyes and before he knew it, Luhan tightened his fist and swiftly punched him in the stomach. The kid grunted and fell forward, his forehead hitting the desk with a loud ‘bang.’ The class, including the teacher, turned around at the loud sound.

“Oh my god, are you okay?” Luhan cried out, jumping out of the seat. The boy lifted his head and opened his mouth to retort but Luhan beat him to it.

“Mrs. Suh!” Luhan called out. “The kid here’s been acting sick all class. I think he needs to go to the nurse. I’ll lead him there, is that okay?”

The teacher looked taken back at Luhan’s sudden gentle smile and worried sounding voice. She nodded and Luhan grabbed the boy’s arm and dragged him out of the class.

The moment they were out of the classroom, Luhan threw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter