Your Number?

The Difference Between Pity and Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan was pulled into a nearby classroom and frowned as Sehun slammed the door behind him. He twirled around and managed to pull out of Sehun’s grasp, slightly massaging the red mark around his wrist.

 

“Jerk,” he spat. Sehun looked down at him with a look that almost looked amused. Luhan straightened up when he realized that he was a couple of centimeters shorter than the guy in front of him.

 

And not to mention this guy was a year younger.


 

“Do you have a death wish, or are you always this idiotic?”


 

Sehun cocked an eyebrow, urging Luhan to go on.

 

“Can you not get the fact that I hate you through that daft brain of yours? Do you need me to spell it our for you?”

 

Luhan’s fury grew only larger when he saw a tiny smile on Sehun’s face. It wasn’t a ha-ha-you’re-funny smile. It wasn’t a aww-you’re-adorable one either. It was one of pure amusement, as if he was looking at a child throwing a fit.

 

“What do you want,” Luhan growled. He wanted to get away fast. He still had to kill his friends for ditching him like that, and he didn’t want to spend another second with the pest in front of him.

 

Sehun sighed and opened his palm. He nodded at Luhan, who merely blinked back at him in confusion.

 

“What- you want a high five?”

 

Sehun snorted in the most unattractive manner.

 

“Your number.”
 

Luhan blinked once more. “Excuse me?”

 

Sehun ran his hand through his hair and closed his eyes as a slight frown made its way onto his face.

 

“Give me your number.”

 

Luhan froze for a while before breaking into a laughing fit. Sehun crossed his arms and eyed the laughing boy in front of him.

 

“Yo-” Luhan gasped, regaining his breath. “Y-you want my number?”

 

“If we’re going to work on this project together, I’ll obviously need to know your number.”

 

Luhan’s grin disappeared in seconds and a frown replaced it. “Oh.”


 

This time, Sehun was the one to smirk. “Did you think I was interested in you?”


 

“Aw, bummer. I was hoping you were. It would be so much easier to destroy you then.”

 

Luhan shrugged nonchalantly but didn’t forget to shoot Sehun a quick glare before he turned around.


 

Sehun leapt forward and grabbed Luhan’s arm, stopping him from moving.

 

“You still haven’t given me your number.”

 

Luhan rolled his eyes and slapped Sehun’s hand away. “You’re not getting it. Now stay the away.”

 

With that, Luhan slammed the door shut behind him and stormed away.

 

►♦►

 

“Luhan alert, Luhan alert, currently approaching us right now looking extremely pissed off. I suggest running away.”

 

Baekhyun eyed Chanyeol who had his chopsticks mid air, gaping as Luhan stormed in the cafeteria. Chanyeol dropped the chopsticks and sprang up, but Baekhyun grabbed his hand and pulled him back down.

 

“We are not running away. We’re going to face this like the men we are.”

 

“You bastards,” Luhan seethed as he slipped into the seat in front of them. He slammed his bag onto the table, which made Kyungsoo flinch in surprise.

 

“Uh-hi?” Baekhyun grinned cheekily. He picked up the biggest piece of pork on his plate and held it in front of Luhan. “You want this?”

 

Baekhyun could hear Chanyeol snort and whisper Yeah, very manly. He swiftly kicked Chanyeol’s shin beneath the table while continuing to smile at Luhan.

 

“Subtle,” Luhan muttered, but the frown was still evident on his face. Baekhyun laughed, grabbed Chanyeol’s wrist, and sprang up.

 

“Gotta go. Nice talking to you.”

 

Luhan stared as Baekhyun and Chanyeol stumbled out of the cafeteria. Luhan slowly turned around to see Kyungsoo blink nervously at him and Jongin lazily picking at his food.

 

“So, I heard you guys got something to do with me suddenly having to pair up with Oh Sehun.”

 

Jongin shrugged and Kyungsoo gave a timid giggle.

 

“Why is everyone so interested in making me talk to that guy?” Luhan asked.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter