True best friends

The Difference Between Pity and Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thirty minutes left in class.

Luhan forced his eyes open and wiped the drool off his chin. He glanced at the clock on the wall and groaned out loud.

“Hey! Luhan!”

Luhan heard someone whisper his name. He frowned and turned his head slightly and faced the source of the voice.

“What?” He snapped quietly. He didn’t want to get caught but his friend was not helping.

Chanyeol grinned his signature creepy grin. He reached towards his pocket and brought out his Galaxy S III, handing it to Luhan.

“Take a picture of Baek, will ya? I can’t get a good view from here.”

Luhan stared at the phone before turning around, scanning the room for his other best friend. His eyes finally landed on a certain sleeping Bacon, and he had to bite his lips to keep himself from bursting out in laughter.

Baekhyun was currently sprawled on his desk, his eyelids slightly open. His mouth was parted and drool was flowing down like freaking niagara falls. He yelped every 5 seconds, and his classmates seated around him had an annoyed look on their faces as they glared at him.

Luhan quickly snatched the phone away from Chanyeol. Checking to see that the teacher was faced away,  Luhan the phone and zoomed in, taking more than enough pictures and videos to pleasure both him and Chanyeol. Chanyeol was silently having a laughing fit in his seat, his eyes and mouth twitching and his hands clapping furiously.

“Okay then.” The teacher said abruptly, spinning around. Luhan slipped the phone to Chanyeol and faced forwards, putting on his usual poker face.

The teacher frowned and sighed out loud, putting his whiteboard marker down. Luhan heard Chanyeol gulp behind him and he couldn’t help but feel sympathy towards his best friend.

“Byun Baekhyun.” The teacher said, his voice strained with frustration and annoyance. Baekhyun didn’t move an inch and Luhan tried to keep in the laughter bubbling up.

“Byun Baekhyun!” The teacher repeated, this time a little louder. Baekhyun seat mate nudged him and told him to wake up, but Baekhyun, being the deep sleeper he was, didn’t budge.

“Byun Baekhyun!” The teacher stormed towards the sleeping boy and grabbed his ear, pulling it up. Baekhyun’s eyes fluttered open and he yelped loudly as he sprang up, grabbing his red ear.

“Owwwww. Mr. Cho, that hurts like .”

Mr. Cho narrowed his eyes and brought up his hand, hitting Baekhyun on the head. Baekhyun groaned and slumped down on his chair.

“Watch your language, Baekhyun. This is the fourth time this month. Unless you want me to call

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter