Introduction Gone Wrong

The Difference Between Pity and Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan walked into Mr. Cho’s room at precisely five, only to find it empty. He sighed and slumped down on any chair, bringing out his iPod and plugging in an earphone to listen to music while waiting. He was spacing out when he heard the door slam open.

Baekhyun and Chanyeol walked in, both of their faces screaming ‘i want to go home.’ They took their respective seats around Luhan and Luhan put away his iPod.

“What is this? Mr.Cho gives us detention and he’s late. You want to just skip?” Chanyeol whined, placing his chin on his bag.

“No way.” Baekhyun replied while he scanned the music sheet he got during choir class. “If we get caught skipping, then we’re gonna get suspended. If you want to risk it, go ahead. I’m not risking it.”

“Bo-ring.” Chanyeol drawled. Just when he faced Luhan to complain about Baekhyun’s obsession with music, the door slid open. A boy walked in and went across the room, choosing a seat in the very back corner of the room.

Chanyeol’s jaw dropped open and he spun around. He poked Baekhyun’s hip.

“Oh my god! It’s him! It’s him!”

Baekhyun sighed and slammed down his music sheet, glaring at Chanyeol.

“It’s who?”

Luhan stared at Chanyeol weirdly and leaned back in his chair, taking a glimpse at the boy. He looked to be around the same age as himself. His dark brown bangs reached almost to his eyes and his black eyes were faced downwards. He didn’t once take his eyes off the book he was reading. The boy suddenly looked up and Luhan quickly looked away.

“It’s him!”

“Park Chanyeol, you idiot. If you keep on saying that how the heck am I supposed to know! Who the are you talking about?”

Chanyeol’s eyes widened and he leaped forwards, slamming his hands on top of Baekhyun’s mouth. He glanced back and checked to see if the boy heard their conversation. Luckily, he seemed too entranced by his book.

“Be quiet! He might hear you!” Chanyeol snapped. Baekhyun huffed in frustration and looked like he was on the verge of punching the lights out of Chanyeol.

“Who is this him?!” Baekhyun slammed his fist on the table.

“It’s Sehun! Oh Sehun!”

Baekhyun’s eyes widened and his mouth parted in a perfect ‘O.’

“Oh. Him.”

Luhan furrowed his eyebrows in confusion and he crossed his arms.

“Who’s Oh Sehun?”

Chanyeol pointed at Sehun with his head. “Him. He’s Oh Sehun.”

Luhan scoffed and hit Chanyeol on the head. “I get that, stupid. I meant, why are you making such a big deal out of this?”

“You’ve never heard about Oh Sehun?” Baekhyun whispered. “You know, the Untouchable.”

“The what?”

Chanyeol and Baekhyun shared frustrated looks before looking at Luhan.
“He’s like the number one loner in our school. He doesn’t have any friends and doesn’t talk to anyone. He always keeps to himself.” Baekhyun whispered, clearly getting excited.

“He’s also a geniu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter