Chapter 12: Teeny Regrets

Love Bloom (Office Romance)

 

After the meeting,the young directors returned to their respective offices.Key went back to his office and saw 7 files on his table.

 

-Key's POV-

“Eh? Why are there so many files on my table?1,2,3....7. What are these for?” I thought. I then opened the files to have a look.

“These are for the appointments I have later on and ehh? what is this?

A cup of coffee, and it is still hot.

Did Ji Soo do this just now? I feel so bad for what i did in the meeting room, I should apologise.”

 

-No One's POV-

Key felt very sorry for what he did and also felt touch for what Ji Soo actually did for him. Without knowing it himself, a smile was seen on his face. He took a sip of that coffee on the table and he thought it was one of the best coffee he ever had.

 

'Seems like she is quite capable after all...' his smile appeared even broadly.

 

Just then, Soohyun came into the room,c hecking on how Key is now.

With Soohyun's surprise visit to his office, he immediately put back on a cold expression,I nstead of the warm, bright smile he had before.

 

'Aishh. Key, if Soohyun sees me smiling while looking at these files and coffee...what would so think. I never smiled because of my sibling's friends before, it feels weird. Aigoo, control your smile Key!' Key thought.

 

''Keyshie! How is everything going? Did appa scold you that bad that you would go suicide? keke. just joking! Anyways, you know how Ji Soo is now?'' Soohyun said.

 

''Hyunie-ah, do you want me to die that much? Haha. I think what appa did was right, I really need to control my temper. Oh, I don't know how she is now, never received any calls from SeongHyeon about her yet.'' Key replied.

 

''Of course not! Ji Soo's cheek area is swollen because of our meanie eldest brother's slap. Aishh, that oppa! He still say he is pretty? His face looked like a devil just now, his face is totally red and i can see a bit of his wrinkles, hahahaha'' Soohyun said, ending with a laugh.

Key nodded in agreement but just then,the 'devil' entered the room.

''WHAT?! Hyun-ah, how can you say that? I admit i was too harsh and impulsive but i am not a devil! Well,if i am, still a pretty one of course. And what did you say?! Wrinkles? I have wrinkles? I am not that old by the way!'' Heechul screamed.

''Hyung-ah, don't scream. I can see your wrinkles when you are angry,kekeke.'' Key said, jokingly.

 

''Mianhaeyo oppa! Well, not that old but older than me! kekeke.'' Soohyun added, screaming back at Heechul.

 

Soohyun was one of the siblings Heechul loves the most, thus Heechul did not really blame Soohyun. They were always fighting like this.

 

''Why are you all always picking on me! Accept the fact that i am pretty!'' Heechul said, kinda joking. Soohyun and Key laughed their lungs out.

 

''So why are you here hyung?'' Key asked, surprised to see Heechul in his room.

 

''Cause...cause I felt bad about Ji Soo and I wanted to apologise to you too, since she is your secretary as well.'' Heechul said and lowered his head