Chapter 9: The Plan

Love Bloom (Office Romance)

 

- In the meeting room-

-No One's POV-

Everyone is in the room except for Ji Soo. This was a scheduled meeting, the founders called everyone up to read an important letter from Philipines.

''Mianhaeyo everyone! I...I...I'm so sorry!'' Ji Soo said, catching her breathe because she ran in.

“Eh? Ji Soo-ah,what happened?” Onew asked.

'' I...I... lost the letter from Philipines! '' Ji Soo said,apologetically.

Ji Soo was supposed to bring the letter from Philipines to the meeting room from the airport.

Upon hearing the news, the reactions of the young directors are heard and seen.

 

*Heechul: ''YAH! What is this? How can you lose something so important?!''

Sungmin: ''OMG. What is wrong with you? We waited so long and you told me you lost it?!''

''Ji Soo-ah. Tell me what happened! How did you lose it?'' Soohyun said, calming down.

'' I...I...I...'' Ji Soo murmured.

 

-Ji Soo's POV-

*flashback*

''Annyeonghaseyo Ji Soo ssi. I am here to tell you something the Founders want you to do. Here's it, tomorrow, the Founders would call up everyone for a meeting. This meeting is about an important letter from Philippines. Well, actually, there isn't such a letter.

You are very talented and capable so the Founders chose you to take up this role. You would be the one to go to the airport and deliver the letter back to the meeting room. However, you are supposed to say you lost it. The Founders are actually planning to test everyone's reactions.'' Kyuhyun told Ji Soo.

 

*''Umm...Mr Cho, would you care to explain? What exactly is my role?'' Ji Soo asked, puzzled.

 

''Okay. Your role is to lie to everyone in the meeting room that you lost the important letter from Philippines. There isn't such a letter actually, it is fake. The Founders did this to test out everyone's reactions to this huge mistake.The people who know this will only be you,me,Sangchul and Seonghyeon ssi and the founders themselves. So,please do not tell anyone about it.'' Kyuhyun explained.

*flashback ended*

 

Oh my, Mr Cho did not tell me what to say for this! How? Okay, Chu Ji Soo,you have to calm down a bit and make up with a story. You can do it! Hwaiting!