Chapter 3: The Reunion

Love Bloom (Office Romance)

 

It's New Year Eve and the Lees are at home celebrating it.

The Lee family is not spoilt .Although they have a dozen of maids,they did some of the decorations and cooking themselves.

Meanwhile,while CL is helping out in the kitchen, onew went to buy himself chicken,the door bell rang.

Eunhyuk,who is obsessed with dancing,danced his way to the door.

 

Eunhyuk bowed and said: ''Annyeong haseyo uncle. Annyeong haseyo cousins!''

The Kim family came to join them for the reunion.

'' Annyeong haseyo hyung!'' Key,the always enthusiastic one said with excitement.

Eunhyuk: ''Neh.Annyeong haseyo.Please come in.'' he said with a welcoming smile on his face.

Jungkwang:''Annyeong haseyo hyung! Welcome here.''

 

After Onew came back with his love,the chicken and CL finished cooking,the whole family of 13 sat down at the big rectangle table

The youngest ones greeted the elders and they started eating.

Jinkang :''Kids,Jungkwang hyung and i have discussed and we would like to hand over our business and let you all each manage one company in a different country.''

Jungkwang: ''neh. you are all grown up now and we would want you to start managing the company.You know,when your uncle and i are young,we never had toys before.We want the kids nowadays to enjoy the things we never had before. Now,we are old. We would hand over the company to you young kids.I hve a feeling the company would do even better. You can take this as our New Year present to you kids too.''

SoEun:'' jinja?appa,i am afraid i can't handle such a big responsibility.''

Jinkang: ''soeun-ah,don't be afraid. we have hired you each a secretary. They will help you.''

''Neh.''the kids all replied,although they were afraid. They wouldn't let their appas worry.

Jungkwang:'' Ohya.As for Key,Soohyun,Taemin and CL,you have to manage the company and study.But dont worry,your secretaries would help you manage.''

Soohyun:'' Neh.arasso. I will manage well appa. Um,when do we start?''

Jungkwang: ''After New Year.''

Heechul: ''so soon?!Okay appa.''

 

JinKang:''Let me sum everything up,the atmosphere here is getting too serious.haha.

Sungmin would manage the South Korea one,since you are the eldest .Eunhyuk will manage the Japan one.Onew will manage the Malaysia one .CL would manage the Philippines one .Taemin would manage the Indonesia one .Heechul would manage the Australia one .Jongwoon would manage Thailand one.Jonghyun,the China one .SoEun,the France one .Key,the HongKong one and Soohyun,the Singapore one.You will meet your personal assistants the day after tomorrow and start work straight after that.''

 

Heechul: ''Mwo??You mean i have to meet those blue-eyed people everyday?hahaha.''

As usual,the funny milky skinned Kim Heechul made everyone laugh and brought the serious atmosphere up.

JinKang: ''Aniyo. You will all manage the company from Korea.''

 

The kids understand that their father wanted to bring them up as successful people in the society so they agreed.After dinner,the fathers gave their kids their secretaries' portfolio.