Chapter 7: Greetings Part 2

Love Bloom (Office Romance)

 

*-No one's POV-

 

''Neh appa. Annyeonghaseyo. I am Kim Heechul,the eldest of the young bosses here. I am 27 this year and my assistant is...Minzy. Yeah.'' Heechul said.

 

'' Hello. I am Kim Jongwoon,Yesung. That's my sort of nickname. I'm 25 this year,kamsamhamnid,'' Yesung said.

 

''Annyeonghaseyo,I'm Lee Sungmin. The eldest in the Lee family. I'm 24 this year. Nice to meet all of you.'' Sungmin said.

 

''Annyeonghaseyo. I am Eunhyuk. My real name is Lee Hyukjae. I'm 24 this year too.The second eldest in the Lee family. Oh,i am not a twin of Sungmin hyung. I love to dance, A LOT.'' Eunhyuk said.

 

'' Hello. I am Onew,Lee Jinki. Nice to meet all of you,i am 21 years old this year. '' Onew said.

 

''Hello. I am Kim Jonghyun. I am 20 this year and i love to sing. Don't be surprise if you suddenly hear me humming a song. haha'' Jonghyun said,with a friendly smile.

 

''Hello. I am So Eun. Jonghyun's twin sister. Of course,also 20 this year,but i am younger than Jonghyun,'' So Eun said.

 

''Annyeonghaseyo. CL here. My real name is Chaerin. I am 19 this year. Kamsamhamnida.'' CL said,politely.

 

''Hello. I am Key. My real name is Kim KiBum. Nice to meet all of you.'' Key said.

 

This short introduction by Key somehow made Ji Soo smile widely.

 

''Annyeonghaseyo. I am Kim Soohyun. Keyshie's...opps. Key's twin sister. I am 19 this year. kamsamhamnida!'' Soohyun said.

 

-Donghae's POV-

''Annyeonghaseyo. I am Kim Soohyun. Keyshie's...opps. Key's twin sister. I am 19 this year. kamsamhamnida!'' Soohyun said.

 

'Wow. This girl is so cute when she makes a mistake. hahaha. oh wait,did she just say she is soohyun? my boss. oh my!' Donghae thought.

'' Hello. I am the youngest of them all here. I am Lee Taemin,17 this year. Thank You.'' A young and sunshine-looking guy stood up and said. After that, he winked at someone in my direction.

 

- No one's POV-

'' Hello. I am the youngest of them all here. I am Lee Taemin,17 this year. Thank You.'' Taemin said,and he winked and Suzy,which made Suzy blush.

''Now that all of you introduced yourself, I shall leave all of you with your secretaries,'' Jungkwang told the 11 young directors.

''The 3 of you, shall facilitate the directors with their secretaries,'' Jungkwang told Kyuhyun,SeongHyeon and Sangchul.

Everyone left the meeting rooms and went to their respective offices.