Chapter 13: The phone call

Love Bloom (Office Romance)

 

“Ah~, frankly I guess I am to blame as well, since I pretty much yelled in her face.” Key said guiltily.

 

“See Keyshie.” SooHyun said.

 

“Aish, you boys don’t understand girls. I mean like yes, you all didn’t know she’s acting, I have to admit her portfolio is right, her acting is superb, but girls care about their looks most of the times, and you oppa, made it swollen, for a girl, its hard to accept it.” So Eun who just cut in walked into the room.

 

“Ye, I am with So Eun this time, not that she’s my twin, but hyung and Key, you got to admit, I understand girls far better then you” Jonghyun burst in.

 

“Ya! What are all of you doing, bursting into my room?” Key asked.

 

“Well, we were actually wanting to ask about Ji Soo condition, then we heard the conversation and we decided to join in.” So Eun, the usually calm one replied.

 

“Ah~ Why are there so many files on your table Key?” Heechul asked.

 

“Oh, these were left by Ji Soo for my remaining 7 schedules before the end of work. They are explained very clearly on what to do and say. I wonder if she treats as though I am dumb, she explained too detailed…” Key responded.

 

“Wah! So many things. Keyshie, my best friend is real capable isn't she? She is so thoughtful too. I don't think she think that you are dumb or what, it is just that she wanted to explain more clearly, haha. I know my friend.” Soohyun said.

 

''Haha. Yeahh. She left me a cup of coffee here, the coffee she made is so nice!'' Key said, smiling.

'Oh no, did I just smile? Oh god, control yourself Key.' Key thought.

 

''Ahh,yeah,she makes nice coffee,kekeke.'' Soohyun replied.

Just then,the phone in Key's office rang. The loudspeaker was on.

 

-Soohyun's POV-

 

''Annyeonghaseyo,this is Kyuhyun, Ji Soo just called me and I will direct her call to you,'' Kyuhyun said.

 

'Wow, this guy sure has an angelic voice. I love his voice, it's so soothing and it makes me feel relaxing! Haha, if I am too busy and he sings for me, I think I can finish all the work and ease my burden.'

 

''Annyeonghaseyo Mr Kim, I am Ji Soo. Sorry but i would like to take half a day off. OUCH!'' Ji Soo said and exclaimed right at the end.

 

''Neh,Ji Soo ssi. You can take half a day off since you already did all the work for today. Are you okay? Why did you scream?'' Keyshie said, sounding concerned.

 

''The doctor was OUCH! rubbing my swollen cheeks,'' Ji Soo said, still screaming because of the pain.

 

''Mianhaeyo Ji Soo. I didn't know it was so painful...really sorry!'' a voice cut in. 

 

 

 

Oh, it is the 'devil' haha.

 

“What doctor? Please, Ji Soo, are you trying to keep something from..:” A voice spoke but was cut off by Ji Soo

 

“I will report to work tomorrow, goodbye.”

 

''Neh.Ji Soo-ah,rest well,hope to see you again tomorrow.''Key said and I ended the call.