Chapter 15: Some thoughts

Love Bloom (Office Romance)

 

-SeongHyeon POV-

I knew I could not just leave her there. I went back to take a look and saw her screaming about filial piety to some guy taller than her there. I heard her screaming something about not having a brother like that.

 

Then I saw him slap her, I rushed forward and he was about to give her another slap when I managed to stop him.

 

“Hey! Who are you? Get lost dude,” I said. He just gave me a laugh and said “Wow, who is this? Sis, is this your boyfriend, he is so fair, like some beancurd, must be rich ya?” He said sarcastically.

 

What?! Boyfriend? How I wish I really am....er?! What are you thinking Baek SeongHyeon?!

 

''Who are you exactly? So what if I am her boyfriend or not?'' I replied to that guy.

 

Oh wait, did I hear him call Ji Soo sis?!

 

''Bye, I got to go now,'' Ji Soo said. ''Come on, let’s go,’ she then told me.

 

That burly guy grabbed her again. I can't let him do that; I used my hand and swept his hand off her arm, grabbed her hand and started running.

 

''Eh? Why are you two running?'' a familiar voice said. I looked up and saw Soohyun.

''Are you two okay? How's your cheek, Ji Soo?'' she continued with her questions.

''No...Noth..Nothing.'' Ji Soo replied to her first question, panting.

 

''We are okay, the doctor asked me to apply cream and massage it to let the blood clear,'' Ji Soo continued,panting lesser.

''Oh, so you are going home now? Let me fetch you home then, you two.'' Soohyun said, with a bright smile.

''Jinja? Kamsahamnida unnie,'' Ji Soo thanked her politely. I thanked her too, but I feel that it is inappropriate to ride in my boss' car.

 

*''No need Ms Kim, it's kinda inappropriate for me to ride in your car,'' I told her.

''Mwo? Aniyo. Just ride, come on! Let's go!'' Soohyun said, hyper like ever.

 

We went to her car and she fetched Ji Soo home first.

''Kamsahamnida unnie!'' Ji Soo thanked Soohyun before she left the car.

 

''So SeongHyeon ssi,why were you and Ji Soo chingu running?'' Soohyun asked me.

 

I don't know if I should tell her but she is my boss and Ji Soo is her friend, I guess I should.

 

''Her brother was grabbing her and I can tell she is not happy with that,'' I said.

''Ohh...I see, I get the situation now, kamsahamnida SeongHyeon ssi,'' she thanked me politely.

 

We then reached the office and went up together. I was curious so i asked Soohyun.

 

''Ms Kim,why is Ji Soo so repellent towards her brother?'' I asked.

 

''Hmm...i ain't sure if i should tell you but her brother...is a nuisance,'' she replied me.

 

I guessed as much. Her brother is obviously a nuisance. I didn't probe much anymore as i guess it is inconvenient for her to tell me either.