Chapter 2: The Starting

Love Bloom (Office Romance)

 

The Lees and the Kims are relatives as well as business partners of the company well-known around the world, Universal Empire. They are a company, well-known for selling their toys that children around the world enjoy.

 

The founders of the company are Lee Jung Kwang and Kim Jin Kang. They are cousins. When they were young, the economy was not doing too well, thus, their family was considered well-off to have enough money for food, clothes and basic necessities. However, they do not have what brings kids joy---Toys.

 

Now that they are old and very wealthy, they have become millionaires, due to the hard work they did over the years. Since their millionaires and the next half of their lives do not have a single worry. They opened a company to produce stuff they did have when they were young-TOYS.  It started off hard as it was a relatively new business and their children were young, as their wives passed away early. The duo had to balance working and taking care of their kids. Now, their kids are all grown up and they are rich, they do not have a single worry. All they could do is seat back and retire, enjoy life. The company is up and running.

 

The 11 youngsters might be rich, however they are not spoilt, rather, they excel well academically. Also, they are very filial to the parents and are a homebird at heart. They would sit down and have meals together everytime. Each of them were given a branch to take care of in countries. They aim towards their founders’ motto “Give nothing but the best, as everything we got came from the society”.

 

The countries taken care of go like:

 

  • Sungmin: South Korea
  • Eunhyuk: Japan
  • Onew: Malaysia
  • CL: Philippines
  • Taemin: Indonesia
  • Heechul: Australia
  • Jongwoon: Thailand
  • Jonghyun: China
  • SoEun: France
  • Key: HongKong
  • Soohyun: Singapore

 

 

The 11 young enterprisers got their own personal assistants to work with them as well.

 

Many thought that the 11 bosses are young and ignorant; however they are going to change that thinking. These 11 are strivers; they strive for excellence and bring their company way up high the ladders. Many who look down on them will be proved wrong. Universal Empire has a company of dedicated workers, well-handled bosses and helpful assistants. 

Kimberly: hahas (: i commented! xDxD Do subscribe and comment~~~ :D Kamsa!