Chapter 6: Greetings Part 1

Love Bloom (Office Romance)

 

Soon, New Year passed. The kids are in the office main building, waiting for the arrival of the secretaries. There were chitter-chatters among them on how they think they will be working like and how they dress.

 

The two founders came in strutting and behind them were their own assistants holding lots of folders. They passed one each to the children there, it was information about the countries they each happen. Then, they left the room and ushered in 14 young ladies and gentlemen.

 

“Alright, I know all of you know who your assistants are but your assistants don’t know who they are going to assist among all of you. Also, there are 14 of them here, 11 of them are your secretaries, so I will introduce the remaining 3.” Jin Kang said.

 

“This gentleman here, is Cho Kyuhyun, he will be the general manager here, you all are bosses, ceos, directors, whatever you call it. Cho Kyuhyun will be helping you all as a group and sometimes personally, however, those that will help you many times personally will be your secretaries. Beside him is, Seong Hyeon, he will be the assistant general manager, he will be doing what Kyuhyun does, and will take charge if Kyuhyun isn’t available to work that day. They can be seen together often. And here is Sang Chul, he is the general and assistant general managers’ advisor, thus he would also be helping you. All of you will be closely knitted together, and you should be able to find the 3 of them easily.” Jung Kwang  announced.

 

“Alright, the 11 of you step up and introduce yourselves,” Kyuhyun ordered.

 

“Hello, my name is Suzy, I am 16 this year. I am in the advanced stage for both English and Malay.” A long hair girl said, Taemin glowed with happiness while the other 10 was nudging one another.

 

“Hello, my name is Jia, I am 21 years old this year. I am from China thus I am very good in Chinese. My Korean is at the advanced stage as well. I used to take the ethnic dance course in China. Also, I understand the company policy and I will dye my hair back to brown again.” A girl with dyed pink hair responded.

 

 

“Hello, I am Min, I am 21 years old this year. I am good in English and Japanese.” A girl with short hair replied.

 

“Hello, I am Fei, I am 23 years old this year. I am good in Chinese and Malay.” A girl with a slender body line spoke.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo,  I am Chu Ji Soo, I am good in singing, dancing, modeling, acting, designing and I speak fluent English and Chinese, I am currently at the age of 19. A pleasure to meet all of you.” A girl with long hair spoke.

 

“Ji Soo ssi, we all heard about you from Hyun, so we pretty much know you. Haha, it’s a pleasure to meet you.” Sungmin said and nudged Key.

 

Ji Soo just bowed in response.

 

“Greetings, I am Kim Sang Bum, I am 21 years old this year, and like Ji Soo, I majored in singing, dancing, acting and fluent in Japanese.” A guy with to-die-for dimples spoke.

 

A girl with purple highlights in her black hair put on a cheery smile and said “Hello, I am Minzy, I am 16 this year. I majored in dance and English.”

 

“Hello, my name is Park Bom, you can just call me Bom. I am 26 this year. I majored in singing and fluent in Thai.” A girl with sharp features told us.

 

A cool looking brown hair pretty girl proclaimed “Hello, nice to meet you, I’m Sandara, Dara for short, I am 26 this year as well. I majored in dance and fluent in Chinese.”

 

A very tall guy said “My name is Minho, I am 19, I majored in French and Dance, I am currently reaching the advanced level for rapping.”

 

A very cute looking guy spoke up “My name is Donghae, I am 24 this year. I am fluent in English, Chinese and majored in Dance. Same as Minho ssi here, I am reaching the advanced level for rapping. Nice to meet you.”

 

The assistants didn’t know what they said, the 11 young bosses already knew,  especially for Suzy and Ji Soo.

 

 

“Alright, young Directors, introduce yourselves.” Jin Kang said