Chapter 8: Offices

Love Bloom (Office Romance)

 

-In Soohyun office-

“Annyeonghaseyo, Donghae ssi, its nice to meet you, I am Soohyun. I am in the Kim Family in case you don’t know and I am Key’s twin.” Soohyun said.

 

“Err, ne, araso~ Miss Kim, I am Lee Donghae, it’s a pleasure to meet you.” Donghae said.

 

“Alright, since we received the files already, and I am still 19 and young, do you mind explaining to me the information inside?” Soo Hyun asked.

 

“Sure Miss Kim, it goes like this……..” Donghae patiently explained to Soo Hyun.

 

Whereas, in Taemin’s office, everything is going perfectly well, Jin Kang is right, Taemin and Suzy have great chemistry. Suzy is also extremely smart and helped Taemin to understand. She even prepared a proposal on what is the plan next.

 

-In Key's office-

''Hello,Ji Soo ssi. Haha,we already know each other so the situation is a bit weird now. Do i need to introduce myself again?'' Key said, with a fake smile.

'Oh,my twin sister's best friend. And how should i react? An aquaintance yet an employee. This is weird.' Key thought.

'' N-n-neh. Annyeonghaseyo Mr Kim. I should call you that right? There's no need for your introduction aga…again.'' Ji Soo doesn't know what she should say,so she just blabber all these words out,because she is working with someone she like, she stuttered too.

''Yes. Call me Mr Kim of course. I heard from Soohyun that you are very talented. From what your portfolio says,i guess it is true. Hmm, we are both young but since you are my secretary, can you please explain to me what this means?'' Key replied, pointing at a paragraph in the file on his table.

''Neh. This means....'' Ji Soo explained meticulously.

 

-Key's POV-

Isn't it weird to have my twin sister's best friend as my secretary? Okay, seriously, I feel weird inside out. I have to respect her, but am i suppose to be nice to her? Well, she is my sister's best friend. I love my sister you know...

 I guess I will treat her like a normal employee then. I have to be professional, yes Key, that's the way.

''Yup, and that is it,'' Ji Soo finished explaining.

'She sure is capable. I think i won't have to worry much.' Key thought.

''Ohh, okay. arasso. kamsahamnida!'' Key said, politely.

 

 

- In Heechul's office -

'' Hey there. I'm Heechul. Yeah, your boss. I'm so pretty and lovable right?'' Heechul said, without feeling ashamed even though it is their first meeting.

'' HAHAHA! Opps. Yeah, very pretty. Go be a girl then.'' Minzy said.

'' YAH! You... how can you be disrespectful to your boss?! Since you are quite pretty as well, I will forgive you, but I'm prettier!'' Heechul over-reacted.

 “Sorry boss. I just can't control myself. Okay...yeah. you are pretty.'” Minzy said, quite unwillingly.

 

- Minzy's POV-

“What kind of boss is this? He is crazy huh? Pretty? Yeah, right. Seriously,he can go be a girl with that skin. So milky and white,what's wrong with him anyway? Oh well,he is my boss after all,i have to respect him in order not to get fired. urgh.”

 

'' That's the right thing to do. So you know we are going to handle a country with blue-eyed people right?'' Heechul told me.

''WHAT?! Oh, yeah, blue-eyed people. hahaha,'' I said.

''Aish, you this little girl. Your mouth speaks faster than your brain can think through.'' that girly guy said, smirking.

 

What?! Blue-eyed people, haha. How dare he call me little? I am so not little! This guy is mad.

'' Mianhaeyo boss,'' I said, wanting to roll my eyes but controlled it before i get a long nag from this dude over here.