Chapter 10: The reactions

Love Bloom (Office Romance)

 

*-No One's POV-

Just when Ji Soo thought of a story to say, someone spoke up.

''-bangs the table- HEY YOU! How can you lose such an important thing? I know you are Soohyun's best friend but you can't make use of that okay?! You are said to be capable and very talented. Well, that is not what i see now! How can i have such an assistant?!'' Key said, flaming up.

The whole meeting room broke into silence after what Key said.

 

“I’m sorry, I didn’t mean it, it just…”Ji Soo stuttered, “Gosh, this is harder than I thought it will be, well you are a professional actress, think properly” Ji Soo thought.

 

“Nothing else to say already, don’t you?” Key fumed. “You are the worst assistant I ever met!” Key blew the last arrow and stormed back to his seat.

 

“How irresponsible can you get?” Heechul asked.

 

Ji Soo really felt like dying now, “Aniyo, Mianheyo.. It wasn’t on purpose!” she exclaimed.

 

Key could not take it any longer, he stood up and yelled in her face. Soohyun pulled him back to seat, however, Heechul could not, he went to Ji Soo and gave her a slap. Everyone gasped. “It was only our 2nd day at work and you gave us such trouble, shouldn’t you be fired!? I am going to tell my appa about this!” Heechul yelped.

 

Ji Soo was hurt now, she did not know how she could continue, she hoped the earth open and eat her alive.

 

Tears are pushing out now, real big teardrops, she contained them in.

 

“You shouldn’t cry when it is your fault for this mess.” Heechul hissed.

 

Heechul was about to give her another tight slap when SeongHyeon burst into the room and grab his hand.

 

“Ji Soo, you can stop acting now, you should not cry when you are not in wrong,” he exclaimed. Kyuhyun rushed in with some ice pack and helped to apply it on Ji Soo’s face. “There there, don’t cry. I am sorry that we didn’t stop him from slapping you before.” Kyuhyun said.

 

“MWO, what is this?” Soohyun proclaimed.