Chapter 16: Big Fuss

Love Bloom (Office Romance)

-The Next Day-

-At the office-

-Ji Soo's POV-

"Piiang", a glass broke, "Sigh, why do I have a premonition that something bad will be happening?" I thought.

My parents always say, when a glass break, it signifies bad luck which is approaching.

As if on cue, I heard a "YAH! WHERES CHU JI SOO, ask her to get out!"

 

-Soohyun's POV-

"YAH! WHERES CHU JI SOO, ask her to get out!" someone yelled.

"Who's the mad man yelling at such an early hour...? Oh and he is asking for Ji Soo? What is going on?" A million thoughts formed in my mind.

I went out of my office to find "HIM" storming into the office. Upon seeing me, he came towards me and asked me threateningly, "WHERE IS THAT GIRL? GET HER OUT!"

Out of the corner from my eye, I saw Ji Soo... She was slowly standing up, slowly walking towards us.

"I'm right here, if you want to have a chat, let's go outside.." Her voice, cracked with emotion, determination or fear?

"Oh, outside, so that you can relentlessly send the security guards to kick me out again? How dumb do you think I was?!" He stepped towards Ji Soo.

By now, almost everyone in the company had came out to stare at this scene.

Ji Soo took a step forward, I guess she didn't want to falter down...

"Why is this monkey making a fuss here? I don't think our company is a zoo to store monkeys? Ji Soo, explaination, now?!" Heechul Oppa asked.

Ji Soo didn't respond, its either she didn't hear, or if she did, she didn't care. "So what if I do that?"

-PIAK- That guy raised his hand and gave a slap across her face...

 

-Ji Soo's POV-

"What right do you think you have to slap my face? What right? What did I do to you?" I just yelled out, I believed I am looking crazy but I don't care..

"One word, yes or no, will you give me money and get me a job here?" He raised his arm up again.

"One answer: NO!" I retorted, my eyes looking more firm then never. 

However, I completely forgot that Soohyun was within an arm-length from him, he grabbed Soohyun and placed his arm over her neck, "Oh, so then I will crack her neck!"

I was at a loss, he lost the plot, how can he strangle...

"JI SOO, explaination, why is a monkey here and strangling Soohyun?" Sungmin asked.

"We need a zoo-keeper. We are hiring!" Heechul said.

"I..I...," I went to my table and took a letter that I typed the night before. I passed it to Key and said "I resigned, with this immediate effect, this is the money I pay for leaving without giving 3 weeks notice, because I don't want to ruin the company's reputuation with what I will be doing next."

I walked towards my brother, with a strong rush of blood flowing through my veins, I took his hand roughly from Soohyun's neck and grabbed hold of my brother's hand while pushing him to the wall.

"I left the company, I would rather leave the company then let you have a chance to embezzle the company funds. AND YOU, have no right to interfere with my affairs and most importantly my friends!" I was determined not to bow down to him anymore and not lose my newly-found assesertiveness. "You, caused Dad to have a heart attack and Mum to faint, luckily they are overseas now and don't need to face a son like you. You are so thick-skinned, always asking for money, I have long-treated you as though you are dead." He pushed me against the table and I landed on the ground with a loud crack, great, I broke my ankle.

"YOU are younger then me, where is your respect!" He slapped me across the face. 

I slowly stood up, I raised my hand.

-Piak- This is for Mum and Dad

-Piak- This is for embezzling the company's funds

-Piak- This is for borrowing money from loansharks

-Piak- This is for coming to us for money all the time, because of your gambling

-Piak- This is for our ancestors, for mum and dad, why are you so infilial

-Piak- This is for coming into my life again and harming the people around me despite what you have done

-PIAK!- One loud slap echoed through the room, this slap was louder then the other 6 and gritting my teeth, I stated the last reason "This is for ruining our family."

 

-Seunghyun's POV-

I came in just in time to see Ji Soo, giving her brother the last slap, her eyes, filled with seething anger.

Her brother rosed as just in time, the security guards came in and dragged him out.

Upon seeing her brother led out, Ji Soo started shaking, before I knew it, big teardrops came down her face. I wanted to go comfort her when I saw Key-ssi, he walked towards her and gave her a tissue, telling her that everything is alright.

 

-Soohyun's POV-

Keyshie is comforting Ji Soo, now I know why, Ji Soo always don't want to return home when her brother is back, but when she receives a phone call she runs home, I always wanted to lend her money but she didn't accept.

She then pushed Keyshie away and turned towards us. She bowed 90 degree 3 times and said. " I am sorry for what happened today. I didn't expect him to.. He was my brother, though I rather not have a brother like him but still as, he is my brother. He, one word to describe him was a jerk. I just didn't know that he would bring it here. I am sorry  I couldn't keep my personal life out of work, I will take full responsibility and thus, I leave this company. Mianheyo." She bowed again.

-No one's POV-

"Aniyo, I am not letting you leave." JinKang said as he entered the office, "I saw what happened, and I heard what happened, we are not letting you leave, yes, he kicked a big fuss, but you kicked him out and you are very efficient, in fact, its your family problems that we shouldn't cut in, but I am sure the 26 of us remaining, don't want you to leave. SO no, you are not leaving." Jinkang took the letter and tore it into half.

"YEA, No one is leaving" The Kim and Lee family members shouted together before they all came rushing towards  Ji Soo, to give her a big hug.

Ji Soo cried again.

"Aigoo, Ji Soo, we didn't meant that in a bad way! Mian!" Heechul said, "Aniyo, I am just glad you all didn't blame me and I agree that my brother looks like a monkey.." 

"Ne~, Yaksuk people, we are all sticking together!" Jonghyun piped up. 

That matter is then closed, no one mentions it again.

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Omo, I wrote crap, tell me what you liked to see in the following chapters, wrote this when I wanna zzz :P So sorry

 

Listening to G.NA: I'll back off so you can live better (:

 

Subscribe, Comment (;