Chapter 5: Dinner

Love Bloom (Office Romance)

 

“Appa, jinja? Suzy can be my secretary?” Taemin excitedly say. “BWO? SUZY? Appa, this is pure biasedness, how come Taemin can get his girlfriend as his secretary?” Onew questioned. “WHAT, TAEMINNIE has a girlfriend? How long?” was CL’s reaction. Jung Kwang responded “They have been dating for a month now, and I have heard that Suzy and Taemin complement each other well. Also, Taemin has been more attentive and his results has been improving since Suzy’s appearance, so I believe that Suzy can draw a line between work and personal, she should be able to help Taemin very well.”

 

“Uncle, then why am I stuck with Hyunnie(Since they are twins, Key call her Hyunnie whereas the rest call her Hyun) best friend Ji Soo, and Hyunnie, do you know much talent your best friend have, seriously?” Key exclaimed.

 

“Bwo?! Oh yeah. Ji soo's talent...she is very talented! In singing,dancing and languages. She is neat and hardworking too! You dont have to worry with her as your assistant Keyshie(That’s a twin thing)” Soohyun responded.

 

“Soo Hyun is right, Key ssi, she is very talented, I heard many positive comments about her. I think both of you can help each other as well.” Jung Kwang explained.

 

“Appa, why am I the only one whos secretary age is quite far away from mine?” Heechul pouted while asking.

 

“Heechullie-ah. mianhae. i have placed everyone a assistant that is suitable for them. So Minzy and you are the only one left, Thus I just put her as your secretary. Also, you too are both naughty and playful. kekeke. Perfect!” Jin Kang responded.

 

“Appa! How could you describe me like this?” Heechul responded, wide-eyed.

 

“Appa and uncle, which couple do you think will come out in the office?” HeeChul decided to ask, so as to heal his soul.

 

 

''Chullie ah! How come suddenly the couple question huh? Hmm, I think Ji Soo and Key would work out well? hehe. Since I know the both of them, I think their characters are matching. Haha,  well, I don’t know about the rest of the secretaries so let's see what will happen this coming week. hehe''  Jung Kwang responded.

 

“Ah~, How do I respond to this? Since Taemin and Suzy are dating, they are automatically cancelled. However, I am not sure though. Besides, this question is each of his own,” Jin Kang responded.

 

Key became silent for a sudden, probably because he has nothing to

say. then, Soohyun spoke up.''Neh. i believe so too! kekeke. My best

friend and my twin brother. hahaha! Good. i wonder what would

happen. aigoo. i don't know who donghae is,how would he be like? But

from this photo, he looks quite handsome. hahaha.''

 

“MWO, Hyun, you can’t judge a book by its cover you know.” Heechul said. That statement got him a wack on the head by So Eun.

 

“Oppa, don’t be mean to Hyun.” So Eun said. “Ya So Eun, what do you know?” Heechul retorted. “Ya hyung, don’t be mean to my twin!” Jonghyun, the overprotective one said.

 

Heechul was about to retort when Jin Kang cut in “Son, you better watch that iron beak mouth of yours in this industry, one wrong comment and we are gone, oh and don’t make me send you to face those blue-eyed people all day long!”

 

“APPA! HOW COULD YOU? I am so lovable!” Heechul responded while pouting.

 

So Eun exclaimed ''YAH! So cute and lovable right? I think I am going to puke and vomit all the food I ate just now.''

 

Heechul retorted ''YOU! You are talking to your oppa now like this huh? how can you be so disrespectful!''

 

Jonghyun responded ''No surprise here….Hyung ah. you two are always like this. kekeke. Must have been because both of your characters match too well, anyways there is a clash. hahaha'' 

 

''Aishh. You kids. Can’t control you all.'' Jin Kang said jokingly.

 

That was what happened the whole night long, the kids arguing over silly matters.