Chapter 11: Disappointments

Love Bloom (Office Romance)

 

Just then, Jinkang and Jungkwang entered the meeting room.

''This is all made up,we never receive an important letter from Philipines. We just asked Ji Soo to lie to see your reactions... and i am disappointed,in some of you...'' Jungkwang said,then sighed.

'Neh. My sentiments exactly. After seeing your reactions,I am pleased with how Soohyun,Onew,Jonghyun and Eunhyuk reacted.I can see that Soohyun is shocked at first,but she calmed down and asked what happened and how Ji Soo lost the letter. Onew,Jonghyun and Eunhyuk and the rest on the other hand,were silent. Watching what is going on. However,unlike others,they took down notes on what happened just now and analyzed everything. They reacted well.'' Jinkang said.

''However...I am very disappointed in Heechul and Key. I was appalled by your reactions. Key banged the table without knowing what exactly happened and Heechul even slapped Ji Soo...I am...very disappointed.'' Jungkwang said.

 

Both the founders turned to Ji Soo “Mianheyo Ji Soo ssi, to suffer the treatment of these 2 rascals.” “Ah~,Gwenchanayo, it was my fault, I could have thought of a better story.” Ji Soo said.

 

“Ji Soo, your face is very swollen, HeeChul must have used lots of force, I’m sorry, I think we better get a doctor.” Jin Kang said. SeongHyeon then offered to drive Ji Soo to the doctor.

 

A swollen Ji Soo was led out of the room by SeongHyeon.

 

-SeongHyeon’s POV-

“Actually, I’m fine, I can stay” Ji Soo suddenly said to me.

 

“The founder instructed me to bring you to the doctor” I replied.

 

“Well since they will be inside for quite sometime, can I go back to my position to do something first, before the meeting ends, I promise we will have left the office and are at the doctor.” Ji Soo asked.

 

I told her it was not possible, but she kept begging, it should be important thus I agreed.

 

Ji Soo thanked me and rushed to her place.

 

“She doesn’t even bother about her face? A special one to watch” I thought.

 

-No One’s POV-

Ji Soo ran back to the office and checked the schedule for Key. She listed out those she thinks that its important and prepared 7 files for the next 7 programs before the end of work. She listed everything down and explained everything clearly that even a dumb person can understand it, then after that she made a flask of coffee and left it on Key’s table.

 

The meeting was about to end in 10 minutes, it was just right and Ji Soo followed SeongHyeon to the doctor.