an awkward house =[

I love that Bad Boy!

Luhan was exploring your room and find a notebook under your pillow. the notebook was full of skull pictures. he open it and it was a song book. he read the lyrics and it was all about pain and grief ands suffering and REVENGE! some of the songs has the lyrics saying that. "the past always gets in the way of the future and always has tricks on its sleeves!". he went to the couch and find your guitar! the guitar has Vandals in it. some where skull's and some where English writing's. then he saw your Laptop.

he open it and went to My pictures and find your selca's. he was blushing really blushing hard! he went to the Videos and find thousands of videos in it. he push the play button and the video when you where in the Beach with Jungshin, Jonghyun, Yonghwa and Minhyuk. you were playing volleyball when you sprain your ankle! your brother hurriedly run towards you and carried you away! you were crying in pain and Jonghyun was aiding your ankle! Jungshin who was Laughing in the side got what he deserve when you threw the ball in his face and made his nose bleed!!!

 

----

 

 

​At lunch you were in the garden and was listening to the songs from the iPod you saw in the wall. you were completely mesmerize by his voice! you took out your phone and updated a post in Express.com.

 

 

Alexhzieekhun's status:

 

Life is a game, but what if i want to STOP?

what if I WANT TO just GO rest till TO the eternal?

Bored as HELL!!

 

The phones of the EXO members started vibrating and they look at your post and got worried. Baekhyun who brought his laptop with him turn it on and type some codes and traces you ID. you went to the rooftop and laid in the siding of it. you where continuing on listening to the music.

​Finally, after minutes of Tracking your account Baekhyun finally found the results and it was saying that YOU are alexhzieekhun121. Baekhyun was extremely dumbfounded about it. he immediately took out his phone and texted his co-members of what he had known.

 

​Baekhyun's Massage:

 

 

​'s!

Kim Hyuna is alexhzieekhun121!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

can't ing believe that the girl i like for 2 years was right in front of me!?

​ you Luhan! you had a fight with her last night!

maybe I'll get the chance to be her Boyfriend!

​BYE ERS!!!!!

 

 

 

 

​There eyes almost pop reading Baekhyun's message! they all went looking for you. Lay was in the Library looking at every spot. Luhan was in the Garden near the walls. Kris was in the Special Class building. Kai was in the Cafeteria with Sehun and Chanyeol. they all gathered in the stairs and decided to go to the rooftop together!

​When they open the door slam you didn't hear it but you took out the head phones and placed it in your blazer you stood up in the sidings because there are no railings in the rooftop you look down at the ground while maintaining your balance. you were maintaining it when

"YAH!!!! KIM HYUNA!!"

​the EXO shouted with all there might that startle you. you lost your balance and was trying hard on griping in the cement sidings.

"yah! pabo! help me!!!!!!"

​you were screaming for Help and the EXO run towards you they grab your wrist and pulled you up back to your feet!

"yah! are you trying to kill me!!! 'S!!!!"

"............"

"what is the Back-stabbing , Flirt and 10 jerks doing here?!"

"were..... sorry about everything!"

"why get so nice to me all of a sudden!!!"

"aaammm.. alexhziee were really sorry for being a jerk!"

"alexhziee?"

"alexhzieekhun121?"

"how did you know?"

"well, a hacker always knows how to get extremely useful! most of the times!"

"and your ID's are?"

"BosSki" (kai)

"Prince_Charming" (Luhan)

"​arrogant_prince" (Sehun)

​"Book_gent" (lay)

​"playful_eyes" (tao)

"happi_virus" (baekhyun)

"chan_2x" (Chanyeol)

"money_lover" (suho)

"cold_prince" (kris)

"W.ladiesman" (Chen)

"M.myself_i" (D.O)

"Mirror_LoveMe" (Xiu Min)

"so? all my source in the express are all here?"

"yeah? maybe?"

"you guys are extremely nice in express yet you are all arrogant and "S in reality!!!"

"were sorry! were just not use to you know! having some stranger be with us! specially because your a girl!"

"okay!"

​you spent the afternoon with the EXO chatting and having fun in the cafe near the school. you notice that it was getting dark.

"got to go! someone is waiting for me! don't wait for me okay!!!!"

​you left without letting them answer or ask you where are you going!.

​but because of curiosity they followed you from afar!

 

​You took a cab and went to Yonghwa's house. you went inside his house and change to your night outfit! you were wearing a very y outfit and was totally good in you. you exit the house with the 3 oppa's and went to the car parked in front of it.

 

Meanwhile the exo was looking at you as you walk to the car.

"god damn it! she is totally hot!!!"

"where is she going in the night with that kind of outfit?"

"simple.... the club"

"but with boys?"

"and you go in the club with girls too!"

"well, its different! im a guy! she is a girl!"

"well, you got a point too!"

 


 

this is the clothes i was talking about! except for her hair. i hope she curled her hair in her cause she will look extremely hot!

please subscribe!? if you like my fanfic or leave a comment! =]

 

 

 

 

 

♥welcome♥

♥you♥

 

​hope that you like my story!!! 

guys? 

help me advertise this story?

get many subscribers

(in return i will update fast!!)

​if you haven't subscribe yet!? Subscribe now?! kekekekekke . . or just leave a comment so that i can feel that my story are being read and appreciated!?. 

 

"Thank you again for reading you"