forgotten Birthday to meeting the 9 amazing hot guys!!!

I love that Bad Boy!

You arrive at Yonghwa's house. you went to the living room but they were no there. You an Acoustic Guitar in the Sofa with Violet Ribbon on it. you starred at the guitar and remember that it was the giutar that you ask from your brother and Jungshin keep on teasing you because Jong Hyun won't buy it.

 

"~saeng-il chu-ka ham-ni-da

saeng-il chu-ka ham-ni-da

ji-gu-e-seo u-ju-e-seo

e-il sa-rang-ham-ni-da~"

 

Yonghwa, Jungshin, and Minhyuk singing you happr birthday. Jungshin is holding a chocolate cake with Strawberry toppings. (YUUUUUUUUM!!!)

"is it my birthday?

"yah! na-na-ah! pabo! you forgot your own birthday!"

"maybe i did. so, if today is my birthday so is Jong Hyun's oppa's death anniversary? and Kuchi appa and achi omma's death anniversary too?"

"yah! Jonghyun would be happy seeing you happy and still lively like before!"

"i know Mr. and Mrs. Lee and Mr. and Mrs. Kim is happy as well seeing you living your life to the fullest!"

"i guess you are right!"

 

-

--------------------------

 

You left Yonghwa's house at 8:00 pm.  you also ate dinner with them prepared by the cute and adorable Minhyuk!.

you were walking in the street when you feel like someone is following YOU!!! you tried to run faster but he still catch up with you.

He pointed a knife at your side. your heart was beating fast. he pulled your bag and push the knife through your skin!

half of the knife was inside your body. your eyes widened in pain. you wanted to shout yet you can't!

He run away from you when he heard someone shouting from afar! you vision became blurry and you can taste blood in your mouth. you knelt down and touch your right waist and look at it and i was full of blood! too much blood. you fell on the ground. you closed your eyes and thought that you are gonna die the same day your brother was killed! but then you felt someone is carrying you. you close your eyes and waited.

 

 

after a few hours. you woke up and your were in the hospital!

"aaammm? are you okay?"

".............."

"yah! she's awake!" he said to the other boys who are sleeping like an angel in the Sofa.

"huh? who a............re y...ou!"

​you sat on the bed and hurriedly the boys who were just a minute is sleeping and now in your front starring at you like an angel from the sky!

"who are you? are you the people who did this to me?"

"no! well, actually, Donghae was the one who brought you here in the Hospital." said a small yet masculine man.

"Donghae?"

"i think we should introduce ourselves first!"

"yeah! i think you really should!"

a tall and masculine handsome man approaches you

"hi! i'm Siwon. well, you an call me Wonnie-oppa!"

"oh?"

then a handsome friendly man approaches 

"hi! i'm Sungmin. but yo can call me minnie oppa!"

"I'm Ryeowook!"

"Kangin!"

"the oldest, Leeteuk!"

"the CUTEST Shindong!"

"im Eunhyuk!"

"Yesung!"

"and i'm the one who saved you. your knight and shining armor! Donghae!"

"hahahah! KNIGHT AND SHINING ARMOR? hahahahahah"

all the boys were laughing at his statement about himself!!! well, its quite funny but its a little romantic too! a handsome man saying those sweet words just melts any girl!!!!

"aamm... I'm Hyuna.. Kim Hyuna"

"nice to meet you Hyuna.." (Sungmin)

"can i borroe a phone? i need to call someone."

"yeah! here is mine!"

you dialed your uncle's number and told him about what happened.

after a few minutes Your uncle, EXO and you oppa's where there!

"na-na-ah? are you alright?" what happened? why didn't you call us?" said by the over to the top worried Jungshin. 

"i lost my phone! wait?........ what are you guys doing here?" pointing out the EXO

"why? you don't want to see us?" (Baekhyun)

"its not that! its just that! you should be resting right now!"

"well, we got a call from Yonghwa who was called by Mr. Lee" said D.O with a very worried tone!

 

​Does he really care for me that much? how cute!!!

 

"are you alright? what exactly happen!?" (Yonghwa)

"well, i was walking home because i insisted Jungshin oppa not to drive me home for just the night! and then i notice someone was following me so i walked faster but he still catch up with me. he took my bag and stab me in my side, well. i collapse and then i felt someone was carrying me and i wake up here!"

"so? someone saved you?" asked the worried D.O

"yeah! there he is!"

pointing at Donghae

"Donghae hyung?" said D.O with confused tone.

"well, uiwas on my way to my new dorm, when i saw her!""

​"really? thank you Donghae-ssi! thank you for saving my nephew!"

"nephew?" (Leeteuk)

"yes! she is my Nephew!"

you were starring at your uncle.

"i guess you meet the Super Juniors!" (Lee)

"super what?"

"super Junior! one of the group i was telling you about!"

"oh? right! Lee's PETS!"

"there goes the Ice Princess attitude again!"

​said yonghwa in a teasing way!

"your really!!" (you)

 

"there goes the real Kim Hyuna! the HOT TEMPERED!!!"

"yah!!!"everyone in the room was laughinh so hard but you were frustrated!

 

 


 

♥welcome♥

♥you♥

 

​hope that you like my story!!! 

guys? 

help me advertise this story?

get many subscribers

(in return i will update fast!!)

​if you haven't subscribe yet!? Subscribe now?! kekekekekke . . or just leave a comment so that i can feel that my story are being read and appreciated!?. 

 

"Thank you again for reading you"