AVATAR VS. OLD CHODING kekekeke

I love that Bad Boy!

 

“hyuna-ah! What happened?”

 He took your bag from you hands and guided you inside the house.

“what happen Hyuna-ah?!”

“……”

“YAH!!! JUNGSHIN MINHYUKIEE COME DOWN!!! PALI!!!” Yonghwa yelled towards the stairs so that the sleeping prince can hear

“hyuuuuuuung~~~ its too early!!!! Weeee~~~~~?” (minhyuk)

“Help Hyuna with her bag!!!”

“huh!? Hyuna?”

Minhyuk immediately run towards you when he heard your name!

“Hyuna-ah? What are you doing here? What happened?”

You told them everything and not leaving a single detail!

“its good that your back!!!” (Jungshin)

“why? You miss me that much?”

“not to that extent! Its jus that!! Hyung’s cooking is HORRIBLE!! i mean REALLY REALLY HORRIBLE!!!”

“yah!!! AVATAR!!!” yelled Yonghwa

“YAH!!! You promise your mom you are not going to call me that!!!”

“HOW DARE YOU INSULT MY COOKING!!!”

“I’M GOING TO TELL IT TO YOUR MOM!!!”

“WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO SAY!!!”

“THAT YOU CALL ME AVATAR!!!! I’M GOING TO TELL HER!! YOU BULLYYYYYYYYY!!!”

“yah!! Look at yourselves!! You are a grown man yet you act like you are children below 12!”

“Hyuna? Don’t forget to mention those childish pajama’s they wear every night!!!” (minhyuk)

“YAH!! ITS EARLY IN THE MORNING AND YOU ARE FIGHTING!!! CONTINUE ON FIGHTING OR I’LL FOR GOOD!!!”

They bowed there heads and took a seat on the couch opposite to each other!

“why are you oppa’s being like this? You are a grown man for Christ’s sake!!”

“this always happen Hyuna-ah! Last week! Yonghwa hyung purposely poured an oil in the kitchen floor. Well, he told me but he didn’t tell Jungshin so he would slip!”

“yah! YONGHWA!!! If you guys are gonna keep on fighting I promise you that I will for good! And you know that I keep my promise no matter what!!!”

“ne!...” Yonghwa and Jungshin answered you like a little puppy begging!!. You went to your room and throw yourself in the big bed where your brother used to sleep.

“oppa? What is happening in my life? If you guys were hear uncle would never even glance at me! And it was for the better! The little he know about me the better it was for me!!! Now! He wants’ me to debut as a Singer under his control!!... You know how much I hate being an idol!!! And speaking of IDOL! Oppa? What will I do? They look really worried and I feel really guilty about it!. I didn’t mean it and you know that!! And for the record I left a note in the Refrigerator!!! Aaaiiiissssshhh!!! Oppa! They are so unlike you!!! remember the time that I also disappeared for a month? I thought you were not looking for me or even caring about what happened to me!! when I got home you just welcomed me like nothing happen! Little did I know that you sent a Private investigator to watch over me!!! you spent you life savings just to pay that stupid worthless investigator! Remember when I saw those pictures taken when I was in Jeju taken by hat investigator! Remember how frustrated I was not because you hired someone to spy on my, not because you spend your savings just to pay him, but because the pictures he gave you was pictures of me looking so stupid and some where blurred!! Remember when I burned those pictures and was totally mad and almost smack that investigators head off!!....”

Then you walk towards the wall where the pictures with your oppa were pasted!

“oppa!! Oh? Haw much I miss you so bad!!!”

A tear fell from your eyes but you brush it away.

 

Meanwhile….. Super Junior and EXO went to your house finding the Shinee members in their deep sleep and finding the letter you wrote!!

 

Dear oppa,

 

Sorry if I made you all mad! Or worried.

BUT PLEASE STOP IT!!!

Please be more understanding that I need my specie too!!

Well, I got used to the care Yonghwa oppa and the 2 other oppa’s are giving me because they have been with me since my problems are like barrels popping out in the sea! They were like my Guardian Angles but with you! I still get this awkward feeling and sometimes it’s chocking me to death!!! I really hate people like that!!! Like my uncle!!

 

p.s:

If my uncle know about this tell him “I can’t leave under your control for the rest of my life!!! This is my life and I’m the one who is supposed to decide for it!!! Not you!! And for the Debut thing you told me and kept on bugging me about my only answer is HELL NO!!!!!”

 

-A

 

Everyone was flustered then there looks from offended turned to Worried.