Spending time with the cute oppas!

I love that Bad Boy!

you arrive at yonghwa's house and he was still eating lunch with s.

oh? i forgot to mention that Jungshin and Minhyuk lives with Yonghwa since there parents are really close. you real brother also has a room at Yonghwa's house and sometimes you stay there for the night.

you wen to the dining room and find them eating awkwardly!

"yah! why is today so awkward?"

you said while walking towards them from the living room! there eyes widened when they saw you

"yah! na-na-ah!!!" Jungshin shouted as he stood up his chair and went to you.

Minhyuk also stood up and gave you a tight hug! but Yonghwa continued on eating like you weren' there!

"yah! oppa! whats the matter?"

you walk to him hugging him the the neck!

"he got a fight with Jungshin and his mother scolded him for fighting with his Dongseang!" minhyuk answered while going back to his chair with Jungshin!

"yah! what is the fight about?"

"you!" (minhyuk)

"why me?"

"well, Jungshin heard from someone that you are staying with some random boys and Yonghwa said that if you were you should have told us!"(minhyuk)

"aaaaammmmm"

"were you?" (Yonhwa)

"i'm hear to tell you guys about it! but where did you hear it from?"

"Lee"(Jungshin)

"guess he already told you about it! but its only for the mean time!"

"then why didn't you tell us!"

"i skip school to come here you pabo! to tell you about it! i didn't even eat lunch yet!"

"really?"

"yeah!! so go get me a plate i'm hungry like a lion!"

"yah maknae! go get a plate before Jong Hyun gets mad at us for letting his little sister get hungry!"

minhyuk stood up and gave you a plate. you started eating. after eating Minhyuk wash the plates while you, Yonghwa, and Jungshin is in the living room.

"yah! why couldn't you stay here?"

"you know lee wouldn't allow it! remember what he said...."

"they are just your brother's friends!!! what if something might happen to you with them since your brother is gone!" Jungshin continued imporsinating Mr. Lee.

after Minhyuk washing the dishes. the four of you started playing games until 6:00 pm.

"yah! lets go! we are gonna be late again! that drunkard big belly man is gonna kill us again!"

"i can't perform wearing my school uniform!"

"yeah right!"

"how about customizing Yonghwa's skinny jeans and jungshin's Long shirts."

"that would be nice! rock n' roll concept!"

"yeah! that would be nice but i can't lend you my jeans!"

"then give it to me! I'll buy a another pair next time!"

"mine too! buy me another shirt if you will ruin mine!"

"alright!"

​Yonghwa and junshin went to there rooms and take those things you needed. Minhyuk took some scissors for you to use.

you rip Yonghwa's jeans in the legs in both side and also in the Jungshins shirt at the right shoulder and at the right hip.you use the high heels that you left there and use some eyeliner!.

​you guys went to the club with Jungshin driving! after your performance at 2:00 in the morning. Jungshin drove you back to EXO's house.

"be careful with lee's pets! they might bite you!"

"but if they will! call me and i'll put them back in the dog pound!"

you smile at them before entering the house.

​you went inside and find the EXO boys at the living room totally mad at you!